Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mancini makes Totti call Friday 14 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter boss Roberto Mancini has invited Roma ace Francesco Totti to join him at the San Siro.

"Of course I like Totti, just like every other Coach and President in the League. He’s a fantastic player," said Mancio.

"I know that what I’m about to say will be front page news tomorrow and it should be. I’m not sure if Totti will leave Roma, but if he does, he would be appreciated here by everyone."

The Italian’s future in the capital is again in doubt after he clashed with his own fans during the Siena Coppa Italia game last night.

The No 10 was so insulted by taunts from his own fans that he threatened to leave the Olimpico in the summer.

Fears for the captain’s departure gripped tifosi last night, who jammed switchboards after Totti’s comments broke on Roma Channel.

Supporters made emotional pleas on local radio stations, begging the local born ‘symbol’ of Roma to remain.

However, Mancini is aware that the likes of Inter and Real Madrid would find it difficult to tempt him away.

"Totti has a great significance for Roma, he’s much more than just a player," added the former Lazio boss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like him to come :rollani:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
He's coming ...
I feel it

Totti to Inter this summer

two options for the squad ...

----------toldo
zanetti-cordoba-burdisso-maxwell
---zanetti-cambiasso-stankovic
------------totti
-------martins--adriano

or

------------toldo
zanetti-cordoba-burdisso-maxwell
emre--zanetti-cambiasso--stank
--------totti---adriano

In: Totti Maxwell
Out: Recoba, Cruz, Veron

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interista said:
I think this should be in the Rumours thread.
I know this could be in the rumour thread but OMG totti :sweeteye:

For Aimar there was also a topic and he wasn't even really related to inter :thmbup:

I really hope he's coming, we could always use a player like totti :cool:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
We don't need Totti, we need defenders. Anyway as people keep on saying Recoba is our talent, so what use would it be bring him in.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Totti is 28 right now i believe ... in the next 3-4 years he will be genius ... more so than he already is

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
If anything Totti reached his peak last season, he won't get any better. He is a violent thug at times, more so then Matrix

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interista said:
We don't need Totti, we need defenders. Anyway as people keep on saying Recoba is our talent, so what use would it be bring him in.
Yes Recoba is a genius but he is just too inconsistent :wallbang:

I don't know what we have to do with Recoba... I really love him on the field but he isn't always playing good and that's a shame :sigh:

If we can get Totti, I say get him!
Otherwise he goes to Real or Milan or something, he wins every big trophy with that team and then every interisti is going to complain about not buying him when we got the chance!

·
Registered
45,477 Posts
Interista said:
Thanks for the shout out, man! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Interista said:
If anything Totti reached his peak last season, he won't get any better. He is a violent thug at times, more so then Matrix
He is 28 and you are suggesting he has already reached his peak. He is playing on a team surrounded by 20-23 year olds, with coaches coming and going and you expect him to be as good as last year ...

interesting take on things i must say

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Reco said:
Yes Recoba is a genius but he is just too inconsistent :wallbang:

I don't know what we have to do with Recoba... I really love him on the field but he isn't always playing good and that's a shame :sigh:

If we can get Totti, I say get him!
Otherwise he goes to Real or Milan or something, he wins every big trophy with that team and then every interisti is going to complain about not buying him when we got the chance!
While were at it lets bring in Buffon, Zambo, Nesta, Samuel and Vicente. Keep dreaming It aint gonna happen

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
well i guess thats the beautiful thing about the future, you never know what will happen ...

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Interista said:
While were at it lets bring in Buffon, Zambo, Nesta, Samuel and Vicente. Keep dreaming It aint gonna happen
All those players you name aren't available...

Totti maybe IS !

Nesta WAS available and he could be playing in an inter-shirt right now, but because of schrew-up we are stucked with cristiano zanetti instead ;)

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Interista said:
Totti isn't. He is still under contract at Roma and until he is transfer listed then he isn't
In my opinion Totti has been available from the first time he said he wanted to leave AS Roma :D

Opinions doesn't have to be the same... You say he is not available and there are a lot of people who support that opinion. But others think he is available so let him hope will you ;)

·
Registered
60,503 Posts
We don't need Totti ? :eekani:

bwahahahahahahahaha :dielaugh:

It's fantacalcio anyway, I don't buy this rumor.

Totti will move to Real Madrid come this summer.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts