Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen that every club have a certain time there they dominate and then they fade away and Man U time is over and the lost League is the first sign.

:D :D :D :D

G

·
Let's have look at history

Since Premiership began:

Worst Man United years:
1995: Won nothing
1998: Won nothing
2002: Won nothng

Best Man United years:
1996: Did the double
1999: Did the Treble
2003:?

Notice the years. :groan:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Is there 4 titles to win...? Major ones of course. hmmm I can think of one.... The Most Vulgar Manager in HISTORY....

That will do.... 2003....

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Matte, worry first about your own club, your club needs your support more than Manchester United needs your bull****ting ;)

And no our era isn't over. Losing the league once every 2-3 years doesn't mean that an era is over. You can't expect to win every year (even Real Madrid can't, and if they lose theCL final they'll be in the same boat as us... era over? Bull****, although you as a barcelona fan would be biased ;) ). We've won it the last 3 years, so now that we lose it ONCE in four years, our era is over? Laughable conclusion. Remember 1998? Now remember 1999 :D

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Man U's era is over? My @$$ its over. Our era has just started. The era of the Super Man U. The Man U that wins everything and anything that any competition has to offer. I have firm belief that this slight setback was necessary and we will come out next season with all guns blazing. For people, especially Arsene Wenger and the Arsenal fans who believe that Man U's era is over, well all i can say is watch out next season, dont dare stand in our way....coz if you do, you will simply get vanquished!!:fero: :D

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
its such bull*** for anyone to say man united era is over....the team is still relatively young...so assuming that no new players are bought, this team as it is can go on for at least another good 5 years....but of course additions will be made, and some youth players are comin through (Bjordic, stewart, webber and many more)..... things are looking great actually.... and im sure man united will kick a$$ next season..... as for barca...?
man united from now on, will be a team thats always gonna be amongst the top teams

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just go for the feelings

shahed_k said:
Man U's era is over? My @$$ its over. Our era has just started. The era of the Super Man U. The Man U that wins everything and anything that any competition has to offer. I have firm belief that this slight setback was necessary and we will come out next season with all guns blazing. For people, especially Arsene Wenger and the Arsenal fans who believe that Man U's era is over, well all i can say is watch out next season, dont dare stand in our way....coz if you do, you will simply get vanquished!!:fero: :D
Well cant you see the cycles the clubs have some clubs seem to decline and others raise to the top and it is better than to see the same club dominate in 50 years i think you have to agree on that.

A Club is also affected by what player it have and how many fans it have but most important of all is how good the board is. how good the president is and how good the staff under him is.

Right now Barcelona is little down but we will be back.

Liverpool Arsenal and Leeds have capacity to go far in CL today so Man U is not alone kings in the Premiership.

Just like Deportivo, Valencia, Athletico Madrid have the capacity to do the same in spain.

People use to remember Milans Great period in the beginning of the 90s or Bayern Munchens great period in the 70s thats why i i began this thread.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Matte,you talk about an end of an era but I'd like to know what made you think so?:confused:

United will probably finish third or second at best in the league and were knocked out of the semi-finals of the Champs League.Now for some clubs that would have been more than enough but for a club like United,its considered a failure.

Doing bad in one season doesnt represent the end of an era since if this was the case then United's era would have ended in 1995 or 1998.;)

But that didnt happen,did it?United came back stronger than ever to win everything on the offering and remember we did that with nearly the same players that we have now.

Fergie will take care of the defence during thesummer and also get another striker to create more competition in that dept.With our defence sorted out and the players hurting from this failure,dont be surprised if United wins everything in sight next season.:)

Liverpool Arsenal and Leeds have capacity to go far in CL today so Man U is not alone kings in the Premiership.
Standard of the League has definitely improved in leaps and bounds but so has United's level.Don't think you'll be seeing the kind of silly mistakes on the pitch next season that cost us the title this season.If we hadn't got off to such a poor start things could have been different not that I am using this as an xcuse.Arsenal won the League because they were the better side but counting out United will be a foolish mistake.

Just ask any Gunner and they'll tell you the same.;):D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think next year is the key to United's downfall.

If they win nothing again next year, they could have some internal troubles.

and if they fail to qualify for champs league....

oh my watch their shares collapse

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I find it amusing to read.

A Barca fan saying Manchester Uniteds era is over?
One bad season means nothing. We are just as strong as we have always been but the standards in the EPL have raised dramatically and it will continue to do so, and so will we.

A reform of our defence would have us fired up for next season.

·
Banned
110 Posts
womanchester united - supported by gloryhunters (60% of the club's fans!) :eek:

womanchster are still a good team, they always were, but unless they dont get a few better players to improve that 'defence' they have, then i see no hope for them winning the prem in the next few years. in europe, however, they will never win anything. the hell with 99 (fluke)

·
International
9,526 Posts
OneManGang said:
womanchester united - supported by gloryhunters (60% of the club's fans!) :eek:

in europe, however, they will never win anything. the hell with 99 (fluke)

:howler: this coming from a madrid supporter in Stockholm;)

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
OneManGang said:
womanchester united

come on, you could have done better than that...womanchester? thats not even funny

G

·
Listen up everybody

Poster: OneManGang
Team: REAL MADRID
QUOTE: "womanchester united - supported by gloryhunters (60% of the club's fans!) :eek:"

:howler::howler:

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
womanchester.....was it supposed to be funny? were we supposed to laugh? i am sorry but the only thing i find funny is your dry sense of humour.....:D

·
Banned
110 Posts
what a bunch of stiffs you gloryhunting chinese are. i bet none of you have ever even been to old trafford or manchester for that matter...u just buy umbro jerseys and try looking cool and say stuff like "nistelrooij is the best in europe" and "spiceboy is the best footballer in the world". frankly over 60% of your fans come from abroad...all gloryhunters.

stockholm is just my temporary residence...i come from madrid, have a spanish passport, and will be able to vote in a year. happy? also, i have been to the bernabeu many times to watch madrid play and i have been a fan of theirs ever since i started watching football. much more then anyone of you people can say. gloryhunting stiffs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts