·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
0:1 - a goal out of nowhere and they win again. :depress:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
WHY did we sub leate in da match aaaaaaaa i hate loosin against them fuq s*it mierdaijodeputa jäklahordommarjäkelsuugkuphooorapungslickarjäkelll...ok :(

JF

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
4 replies in what, 3 days?

part timers Roy. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Raanan said:

If you hadn't noticed, we have 2 or 3 other threads regarding the game...

'kin scouse wannabe

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Raanan said:

so raanan, where exactly did you sit when you last went to anfield?:confused:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Beef0128 said:

so raanan, where exactly did you sit when you last went to anfield?:confused:

The seat right next to you, you were telling me Liverpool is your team now as you want to have some glory.

cockney bastard ;)

And on a serious note, Roy was having a go at us calling us part timers because we've had only 3 replies to the Arsenal game thread in the first hour after the game. the thread passed 30 replies eventually, btw. :)

BTW, Juan's post sounds just like RVN played. ;)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Raanan said:

The seat right next to you, you were telling me Liverpool is your team now as you want to have some glory.

cockney bastard ;)

And on a serious note, Roy was having a go at us calling us part timers because we've had only 3 replies to the Arsenal game thread in the first hour after the game. the thread passed 30 replies eventually, btw. :)

30 replies is still pitiful. i'd never suport those scousers, although only about three are from liverpool now. liverpool won't have any glory as long as pinochio's in charge!;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Maybe, but even Thommo's presence could not change our record against your lot in the last 5 games....isn't that so' "Thommo's Beak"? :D

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Raanan said:

cockney bastard ;)

A) You didn't even have a match thread you scouse bastard

B) You're part-timers

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
C) You're a prize twat

;)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Liebero said:

The lad was just a bit over-excited

nowt special
That was direkt after da 0-1 match against l*******l and i whas very angry and what it mean u dont whant to knew.

JF

1 - 17 of 17 Posts