Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get this up early, as I'm doing 12 hour shifts all this week to pay for the christmas rip off. So won't be on here very much.

Not that theres much to say, we're going to lose, and are very unlikely to even come close to scoring :wallbang:

Just want this out of the way and concentrate on the Boro game.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Jewell has an awful record in these games, where's Malcolm Christie atm? ;)

EDIT: Played 7, lost 7, goals for 3, goals against 24

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DavidSilk24 said:
Jewell has an awful record in these games, where's Malcolm Christie atm? ;)
Probably back stacking shelves at Tesco.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Well to be quite honest of with ya.. I'm actually more bothered about the other results than this game, because I think at this stage there is already a 5 point gap emerging between us and safety, and that gap could be made bigger after Saturday's game

Even though in recent years, our record away at Man United isn't too bad at all, having twice of the last 3 visits.... Im still not very confident whatsoever,hopefully Sir Alex will rest a few players :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully they will rest the whole team :howler:

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
At White Hart Lane it was 4-0
At Emirates it was 5-0
At Anfield it was 6-0
At Old Trafford - I fear the the prem record 9-0 might be in danger of being broken

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
panicos said:
At White Hart Lane it was 4-0
At Emirates it was 5-0
At Anfield it was 6-0
At Old Trafford - I fear the the prem record 9-0 might be in danger of being broken
:howler:

Jewell seemed to have us a bit more organised last week, but it was only Sunderland we we're against.

Oh well, we've got our recent good record at Old Trafford to cling onto, 4 wins in our last 9 visits there :D

But those teams had the likes of Wright, Saunders, Goddard, Poom, Wanchope....and Malcolm Christie :)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Starting Line up

Bywater

Griffin - Moore - Davis - Mceveley

Barnes - Oakley - Leacock - Pearson - Fagan

Miller

Subs

Price
Howard
Earnshaw
Teale
Mears

Would rather have Pearson on the left and Barnes through the middle, though i'd rather have Feilhaber in the middle than the lazy **** with the stupid hair. I hope we be more attacking against Boro and play Feilhaber, if we don't I hope we sell him in January before we ruin the poor blokes career :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Horrible pitch and horrible weather, the biggest hope we've got for today :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We've had a lot of the ball so far, on the downside, we've got Darren Moore trying to mark Tevez :howler:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Barnes with the 1st shot on target in the game, i feel dizzy...

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
McEveley with the 2nd, bloody hell, what's going on, it's got to go wrong soon....... bah Ronaldo can't even hit the target :howler:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Giggs puts one in the stands, we should give them some shooting lessons :howler:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts