Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was watching PSN and during the Brazil vs. Argentina match one of the commentators said that Manchester United offered 80 milllion dollars for Ronaldinho Gaucho. Wow, that is a lot of money.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
You should not believe everything, that you hear. Man Utd would never that type of money. Only the Italian and Spanish clubs are prepared to invest ridiculous sums of money on players today.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it was a bit too much. I just read on several news sites that Barcelona is interested in buying him, it won't be long before Ronaldinho Gaucho goes to Europe.

G

·
there are a lot of teams interested in buying ronaldinho gaucho real madrid,barcelona,lazio and juventus.
he is soon ganna be in europe.and if a good performance at olympics comes up he is guaranted a move to europe.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Ronaldinho should not go to Spain or Italy yet. He should try his hand at France or Holland in order to hone his skills and confidence in European football.

G

·
with the price that gremioare asking for him no french or dutch team can afford it or even an english team cannot afford it.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
ronaldinho is too good for a loser team like man utd,he should join some top team in serie A OR la liga.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Ronaldinho will probably end up following the footsteps of Ronaldo and Romario. He'll go to either the Dutch or French league (screw england!) and eventually make his way to Spain or Italy (Spain is the likelier of the two).

G

·
Do you think so??
Because Ronaldinho is already a big superstar, so it's probably un-likely that he'll go to PSV or PSG or somthing before going to Barca or whatver.
Romario and Ronaldo weren't world-wide re-knowed players yet before they moved to Europe.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
driver x is right he will end up in a huge club like barca or inter,probably after the wc 2002 when he have showed his skills to the world.

G

·
not wc2002
i guess after the olympics he is gonna be on the hitlist.
a good performance in pre-olympic qualifiers led to a bid from barcelona and if a good performance comes in the olympics he is gonna be hunted.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
he wil go to a top club and not to a loser club.
Specially if Luxemburgo is sacked form RBazl "(which I dubt).....then he wil go to Barcelona and his first signing will be Ronaldinho....anyway if Luxemburgo goes to barcelona you guys will see what is a manager.....barcelona will sweep every single title worldwide....and the abse of the team will be made by BRAZILIANS!!:)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
barcelona have just signed petit and overmars,and they was called "dutch colony" last year,do you believe they will suck all dutchmen and built a brazilian base?
im pretty sure ronaldinho will arrive,especially if rivaldo joins milan:)
gaspart dont wanna sell him,but rivaldo want milan and milan want rivaldo,the only thing to do is to sell him to MILAN!!!!!!!!!!:) :cool:
what other brazilians do you think will arrive?
for the moment barca is after riquelme,aimar,saviola and co

G

·
ronaldinho was wanted by barcelona when rivaldo was wanted by lazio and if rivaldo moves he goes to barca but at a time sanz(real madrid president) said that if anelka is sold to PSG then ronaldinho would be bought
but now both barcas and madrids presidents have been changed so ronaldinho seems a forgotten prodigy.

G

·
i also remember that he was wanted by inter milan when he gave a beautiful performance in the second of the two freindlies against austrailia.
he scored a goal and setted up the other.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts