Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester City regained there position in the Premeir leauge by clinching a promotion this week! :)

The Star studded line up team is hosted by non other than coach Kevin Keegan whom made a fabolous team that surely deserves some appreciations! :D

How do you think Manchester City will do come the new season? Word is that there going to be sensational!!! Critics think that there going to be just another average mid-size table team! :( while some even went overboard by waying that they will be relegated very soon? :mad:

Is Man City possible in keeping there promotion hopes alive and staying at the E.P.L for good?

Is there any players whom are an intrest in Man City?? Like Ali Bennibia?? BERKOVIC, Sun Jai??? :D

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Expect them to do well, Div1 was a total walk over, they have some good players.

·
International
9,526 Posts
They're one of those clubs that are too big for the first Div, but not quite big enough to sustain success in the Premiership. I don't think they'll last beyond two seasons, unless the spend some serious money.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats fantastic Fred Elliot!!!!! Just bash Man City cause of your deep rooted hatred for em, man utd fan!!! :D

Regarding the cash flow, i heard rumours that Edgar Davids might join Man City and we might get Paul Gazza!! :)

if that is the case, we're going to have one hell of a smokin' team!

As for You, Mr. Elliott...Chicko's looking for you!

And i'll see you in the next Derby!!! :) expect a major loss, and an snipering injury on GIGGS!

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
So Man City are the first to be promoted from the League from Hell. They're definitely better-placed than before to do stay up and do well. Let's see who joins them...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its between West Bromwhich and Wolverhampton Wanderers that will be the next to be promoted! The tight for both teams are high and it is not yet known where they would end up! :)

I would assume Wolverhampton would ease out, like they always do! But there just going to be a material for relegation next season, how sad! :)

On the other hand, Man City never looked better! :)

This is like the Newcastle chapter, where they were in 2nd division, and they rose up to one of the greatest teams if not the UK than maybe the world! :D

·
International
9,526 Posts
Massive are already up...be interesting to see what Kelvin Koogin;) can do with them.

Seriously, they should be able to sustain Premiership status. A city the size of manchester, should be able to maintain two premiership teams.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
So what does everyone think about City's signing of Schmeichel? I saw he got a great reception on his return to Old Trafford, somehow, I think it'll be a different case next season.

·
International
9,526 Posts
big pete's a legend. Its sad that he's winding down his career with massive;) but that won't make any difference to me. He was still the best keeper in the world for 5 or 6 years, and played an instrumental part in us winning the treble. Thats what I'll remember him for. Not this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts