Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other (and specify)

Votes: 1 7.1%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was going to originally post: d oyou want to keep trap or not, but i think a better solution is who do you want!

i wanted capello but didnt want him to come as i dont want him to leave roma, as then italian league wouldnt be as competetive, but lippi DID express an interest in it, but i DEFINATELY dont want him to leave juve! so why not admit zoff was a good manager?!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
We can go on arguing about which manager we want for our teams, but TRAP is staying.:rolleyes:

No I am not defending Trap. Trap himself said that he won't quit till the EURO 2004 in Portugal is over. Well Catenaccio lives on....:fero:

source soccerage.com

P.S.- I don't know how correct is this article.

Ciao

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Kill Trap!!

Zoff is a lot better than that fvcking Trap.. at least he brought to the team to something..
but fvcking Trap, what pride he brings to the country???:devil:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
if we keep trapp
well just prepare for more sadness and misery
unless he change his tactic philosophy

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Doubtfully, my friend..

Fvcking Trap still a fvcking Trap..
he will not change his philosophy..
He's an arrogant.. ego maniac.. stupid jerk, who brings nothing but a big disgrace

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Metsu / Hiddink

You are not going to like what I say....

But honestly, I m sick of the 1 goal defending all the time. And perhaps a foreign coach can do it better when offending the Tradition. Its time to change.

Hiddink brings out the best in them , as we have seen ( home or not home) we need them to have the spirit coupled with talent.
Metsu too.

Trap couldnt be staying long....its not about what he thinks anymore.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why go foreign when we have good coaches? :confused: countries take foreign coaches when they dont have enough coaches, or if they are a small crappy nation who no one is interested in managing ie. scotland who have great managers like ferguson, but have no interest in the nation job cos the players are mince.

italy are on the total opposite side of this scale, we have great managers, and a great national team, just no one seems to like playing them at their potential. trap says hes not going, that just means hes not going anywhere without his golden handshake, he WILL be fired! he better be!!!

Lippi is the best candidate, but i dont want him leaving juve, this is why i say capello, but if we do go foreign as suggested, fatih terim would be a good shout. zoff is easiest option i think, hes proven internationally, and is easier to get out a contract, is he actually working anywere just now?

only negative thing about zoff is i have to question his bottle, if the views of one man makes him quit. fair enough, this man is now the president, but thats not the point! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts