Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Heh, He should be shot. This kind of persons should not be allowed to live. Disgrace to mankind and whole universe.

Rafa/Ferguson/Grant -> All much much better managers then this piece of shit, and they are a good human beings as well!!!!!! If I ever had a choice who would be my idol I would pick chicken, drunky, and Yabba.

Edit: Just saw the link - absolute disgrace -> come one Liverpool went through clean. There was never a penalty on Hleb and Toure should be shot, because he almost killed Babel.

Everybody happy now?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Mourinho surely.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Moaninho of course.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh, He should be shot. This kind of persons should not be allowed to live. Disgrace to mankind and whole universe.

Rafa/Ferguson/Grant -> All much much better managers then this piece of shit, and they are a good human beings as well!!!!!! If I ever had a choice who would be my idol I would pick chicken, drunky, and Yabba.

Edit: Just saw the link - absolute disgrace -> come one Liverpool went through clean. There was never a penalty on Hleb and Toure should be shot, because he almost killed Babel.

Everybody happy now?
Come on, I didn't say he has to be shot. I'm just saying he's a sore loser. Well, it's just an opinion.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Are you both for real? :rolleyes:
It's difficult to forget the "they never beated us with 11 men" thing or the day he hide in the Camp Nou to avoid the press conference, which carried a UEFA fine after all. And I'm sure the EPL fans can find much more.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Definitely Mourinho and Fergie.

Mourinho will moan about everything and would even blame the stadium toilet janitor if he has to in case his team's losing. And Fergie, well just ask Becks how does it feel when the boss threw the boot to his head.

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
Manager says decisions have gone against them when they have... unless you'd care to tell me which decisions were right Vinsea you dumb fcuk?

It's only saints that don't point out decisions that have gone against them. God, I sh*t more than you know about football when I get up in the morning.

·
A true hero
31,432 Posts
Lol, I do love Wenger, but the dude can't take losing.

EDIT - Not that that's a bad trait to have, anyway.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser, but AW has a right to moan about the joke decisions we have got lately, it's almost seven or eight straight games, and if he doesn't say it no-one else will, the media couldn't give a flying f*ck unless it's England in a major tournament, then they will even give out the refs adress so you can go round and firebomb his gaff. :pp

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's difficult to forget the "they never beated us with 11 men" thing or the day he hide in the Camp Nou to avoid the press conference, which carried a UEFA fine after all. And I'm sure the EPL fans can find much more.
Which is true. Mourinho gave credits before to team like Blackburn saying that they played better, deserve to get at least a point etc.

Watch the video. Wenger's remark is like in every game, every decision went against them. Mark the word *every*. I didn't watch much Arsenal in the past 7 or 8 games but I'm sure there was a decision going their way.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I remember that after France lost against Scotland, Domenech blamed the ball boys.:lazy:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts