Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks to be on his way according to sources both in Turkey and Holland.

Mark van Bommel meanwhile looks set to take over at PSV

·
Registered
58,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Realistic coach who plays counterattacking football.

Wonder how he'll do. Will he last longer than Frank de Boer at Inter and Palace?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think his reign at Fener will end in disappointment. He's not suited to work under pressure, he will only take Fener to a fourth place finish in what turns out to be his first and only season in charge in Turkey.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Realistic coach who plays counterattacking football.

Wonder how he'll do. Will he last longer than Frank de Boer at Inter and Palace?
1) like the idea of counter-attack football since it could be useful when we play in Europe.

2) as for Frank de Boer. if you ask me he wasn't given a fair shot at Inter and Cripple Palace.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Frank de Boer was terrible at Inter. Terrible. I watched every game he was in charge there - i'm a closet Inter fan so I watch all their games.

If he was given more time at Inter he would've finished that team in the bottom half of the table.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Inter as a club themselves have been in shambles for the past 5-6 seasons. You can't blame everything on De Boer. Trust me this coming from a Inter fan.

What's the latest on Philip Cocu? Last I heard is that he had a year left on his current deal.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Completely disagree. De Boer had lost the dressing room within his first 2 weeks - it was blatantly obvious. He wasn't ready to take on a club like that.

·
Registered
58,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Was it that bad? :D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (5) met Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I don't what it is with Dutch Coaches. They do well in Holland and whenever they move abroad, they fall flat on their asses. The only exceptions were Rijkaard (in Barcelona), Guus Hiddink, Ronald Koeman (Southampton), and Dick Advocaat.

·
Registered
42,463 Posts
I don't what it is with Dutch Coaches. They do well in Holland and whenever they move abroad, they fall flat on their asses. The only exceptions were Rijkaard (in Barcelona), Guus Hiddink, Ronald Koeman (Southampton), and Dick Advocaat.
Hey, don't forget John van 't Schiip at Melbourne City - won the FFA cup :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts