Discussion Starter #1
5 options

I disagree with Capello being here but I will put him here anyway
Walter Mazzarri of Reggina
Spaletti of Udinese
Guidolin of Palermo
Ancelotti of Milan

A little on each this month:

Capello has lost 2 and won 2, but I pt him in becoz of ppl will choose him.
Mazzarri has won 3 of 4 including wins against Juve and Roma
Spaletti has gained 10 pts from 12 this month including 4-3 win at Lecce and 3-0 win at Roma
Guidolin's side have won the last 2 games of the month against Samp and Brescia after 2 draws against parma and Messina
Milan have kept up with juve this month but Ancelotti has maybe not set his team out the best way yet.

For me it is Spaletti who has gained the mst points this month in Serie A.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Spalletti because finally have understood that his pupils are crap and they have to stay on bench

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Cacìni said:
Arianna, you really seem to have something against Spalletti....anything we don't know?
huh? i love Spalletti :heart: :heart: :heart:
i hate him only every years at the start of the season when he make us the joke of Italy ( going out of Uefa Cup because his experiments)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just a mistake on my first post. Capello has lost 1 and drawn 1 not lost 2 :D The match v Inter is almost a lost, even if a point at the San Siro is very good.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I voted Spalletti also. Udinese is looking very good indeed. Glad to have had them away already.

Not only do they get results- they also play a more than decent calcio. Imagine what that team would be like with an additional quality defender and a top class finisher (although Iaquinta has been good in recent weeks).

One thing has to be mentioned also though. Spalletti has to share alot of credit with Sensini. Since he returned I think Udinese are unbeaten in serieA, and whereas he's sometimes burned for speed, he is SO influential at the back. It's weird when I look back to his late Parma days, as I thought he was done and dusted back then, but he found a new lease of life at Udine, and his performances merits all sorts of praise. He makes the others better and offers a leadership Udinese, in my opinion, is otherwise somewhat short on.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
I voted for Spaletti. And I've always admired Guidolin as a manager, he's always done well considering that the teams he's managed have limited resources.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts