Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
It's crazy to me that Real would want to replace Ancelotti. And if Benitez replaces him....what a joke. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Benitez was a failure at Napoli for sure, he has failed at most places he has been recently aside from a decent stint at Chelsea in which he won the EL and finished 3rd.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Atalanta: good chances that Reja is confirmed
Carpi: Castori 100% confirmed
Chievo: Maran 100% confirmed
Empoli: will Sarri choose to stay or not? Surely Corsi would like to keep him
Fiorentina: my opinion is that Montella will leave. The possible substitutes are Donadoni, Sarri, Di Francesco, Gasperini or someone else in this league
Frosinone: will Stellone choose to stay or not?
Genoa: will Gasperini choose to stay or not? Surely Preziosi would like to keep him
Inter: Mancini 100% confirmed
Juventus: Allegri 100% confirmed
Lazio: Pioli 100% confirmed
Milan: Inzaghi will be told to **** off. The club strongly want Ancelotti, will Carletto surrender and accept the offer?
Napoli: Benitez will leave. Mihajlovic is the strongest candidate to replace the Spanish coach, Emery might be an alternative or indeed something more (it's definitely easier to reach Mihajlovic)
Palermo: Iachini confirmed until Zampa sacks him
Roma: I have no idea TBH. A while ago it looked like Garcia would be shown the door but now...?
Sampdoria: Mihajlovic will leave for Napoli and the replacement might be Zenga (!) or Sarri
Sassuolo: will Di Francesco choose to stay or not? Squinzi would like to keep him
Torino: will Ventura choose to leave or not? Surely Cairo would like to keep him
Udinese: Stramaccioni will be shown the door. Colantuono might be the replacement
Verona Hellas: will Mandorlini choose to stay or not? For sure Setti would like to keep him

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Update:

Atalanta: will Reja choose to stay or not? Surely Atalanta would like to keep him
Carpi: Castori 100% confirmed
Chievo: Maran 100% confirmed
Empoli: Sarri left, the replacement will be a coach who needs to be relaunched and doesn't consider Empoli a sort of downgrading (Giampaolo?)
Fiorentina: Montella will be sacked in the next days if he doesn't give an answer to Della Valles soon. Paulo Sousa or Ventura the replacement
Frosinone: Stellone 100% confirmed
Genoa: will Gasperini choose to stay or not? Surely Preziosi would like to keep him
Inter: Mancini 100% confirmed
Juventus: Allegri 100% confirmed
Lazio: Pioli 100% confirmed
Milan: Mihajlovic (new)
Napoli: Sarri (new)
Palermo: Iachini confirmed until Zampa sacks him
Roma: Pallotta has confirmed Garcia
Sampdoria: Zenga (new)
Sassuolo: will Di Francesco choose to stay or not? Squinzi would like to keep him
Torino: will Ventura choose to leave or not? Surely Cairo would like to keep him
Udinese: Colantuono (new)
Verona Hellas: will Mandorlini choose to stay or not? For sure Setti would like to keep him

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Ok, what do you want to bet?

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Too bad, I wanted another victim for my avatar bets :)

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
Stop preying on the likes of GC and make a bet with me on something. I'm still a XT bet virgin. Time to change that and time to change your streak. :shades:

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Where were you against Barca?;)

Not being overconfident, my bets are more about banking on the overconfidence of others :eyepatch: I should bet with you with regarding Conte dammit :D

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I should bet with you with regarding Conte dammit :D
That ship kinda sailed, but if you wanna pick anybody else other than Mihajlovic we might have a bet.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts