Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ppl, do u think the pics we saw here are the actual pics of the new man u shirts!?????????
hopefully nots cos its nasty!!!!!!!!!
did any one see the new leeds!??? that one is fine!!!!!! i wish man had one like tha. http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_3_0/football/product_details.asp?pid=5832&bid=9&mid=26
heres the link

aight heres why i think the shirts may be fake
1st of all, nike and man u both want to keep the shirt under the covers, they did that with the last one.
2nd in the pics we saw, the shirt had a black swoosh,however on the man utd site they have a pic of a little bit from the shirt and they show a white swoosh
hopefully its not the shirt we saw. all will be revealed july 12th.
:cool: :cool: :D :D :) :) :confused: :tongue: :eek: ;) :(

H

·
0 Posts
It is up to you to believe it or not.I have a lazio jersey and it is extremely nice and cooling unlike the Man U jersey which is ugly and hot.

·
Registered
775 Posts
That Is Leeds Shirt

Anyway I LikE MAN U NEW SHIRT

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I'd like to see a return of the Australian NT top circa 91-92 (Worn with distinction at the Barcelona Olympics) ...

It looked like a cross between jungle camo fatigues and a vegetarian's vomit ...

Mmmmm ... lovely!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Your new shirt will be almost identical to the Belgain Nat Team shirt used in this WC. Red with a lot of black trim. Arsenal´s new nike shirt has a similar crap design. The new nike Cool Motion line is total garbage. Notice in this World Cup how the players who wear them look like they´re sporting maternity blouses.

For your sakes I hope that they use a different shade of red than the one used for the Belgians (they have a tendency to come out looking tangerine/orange on TV) or for a moment you´ll be wondering what the hell Blackpool are doing playing in Old Trafford:D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
That Leeds shirt aint as nice as u think!!!
This top is much nicer!!!!

It may not be new but its still much nicier!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts