Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The departure of Barcelona coach Louis Van Gaal could also see a number of players being transferred this season.

Manchester United is already interested in Patrick Kluivert, a bid for 15-million pounds has already been made.

Manchester United is also keen to sign French defender Fredric Dehu from Barcelona for 4-million pounds.

Kluivert has been approached by Man Utd before, but he rejected the offer because he did not want to live in Manchester and preffered Arsenal instead in the EPL, eventually going to Barcelona. Maybe he's changed his mind about Manchester.

In other news, Roma has offered 5-million pounds for Mark Bosnich. Why would they want Bosnich?????, he's hopeless

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think Kluivert is a bit overrated i prefer Man Utd to sign Salas instead .
But nevertheless Kluivert is still a better player compared to cole .
Regarding Bosnich to Roma.....I am more than happy for him to leave and totti to come bur it is unlikely for totti to come ...so just sell him for 5 million.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yea i heard Kluivert would prefer another team than Man Utd, simple because of the 'rotation' system of the strikers and competition to play well week in and week out to keep that spot. But I hope he does change his mind and if he doesn't Salas would be a good option too.
Personally I'd prefer Salas too, but nevertheless Kluivert would be great for the team too.

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts