Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd leg - 0-0 so far.

My first away game in a while, hopefully we'll dump United :D.

GO CHELS

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I'll love chelsea to win, but i see this game going to penalties. Pray to God we win and show who's the best team this season.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Who the fok is Man U? Bring it on! It's gonna be war up there. Robben is going to show the fake Ronaldo who is the boss! :boxing:

·
Registered
786 Posts
2-1 manutd !!!!!!!!! drogba for chelsea and rooney and c-ron for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
At least us Pools didn't "buy" the treble. :pp

Lucky Chelsea. I'd expect them to win with a better goal that the one Howard fluffed.

As usual, solid. Never looked troubled even when Man Utd was really into their 4th gear. Deserved victory.

See you at Cardiff. :shades:

P.S: Pray hard Lampard, pray really hard that your season won't end in February. Pray hard. :irritate:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Pardon me, it won't be like that, it will actually include a domestic league championship.. :D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Great victory for chelski. But to be honest, you might as well buy all the trophies with the money you've got.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
kalo said:
Great victory for chelski. But to be honest, you might as well buy all the trophies with the money you've got.
Im sick and tired of hearing the words Chelsea and Money. Is not like chelsea are paying referees to win games but they bought class players like lots of other teams do for example Reall Madrid they have top class players. How do you gett clas players in your team? By buying them. ;) Whats wrong with having money? NOTHING.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Professional performance from a unit grilled to do exactly what is required. Seriously, set all the money matters aside, don't think there's been a better signing than Jose Mourinho for the club all summer. This guy's methodical approach to the game shows in every match when his team plays just according to the system required to shut out the opposition. Chelsea never looked brittle except in the last few minutes when the players lost their concentration. All barring one I guess, Peter Cech! This guy's a monster.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I hope you enjoy those sour grapes...

·
Registered
156 Posts
It's strange how much of a mutal respect is developing between United supporters and Chelsea supporters.

Our supporters clapped them off the pitch tonight, and their supporters were equally gracious in victory. Nice to see.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Congratulations, Chelsea.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts