Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 702 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Utd v Chelsea. Man United are favourites with the bookies

Thoughts and predictions please gentlemen.

Surely Roman Abramovich can pull some strings to put the Chelsea fans up somewhere/get the police to be a little over zealous with the Man U fans ;)

Anyways, the Moscow police will be rubbing their hands with glee about this. It's a bribe culture and they can usually find stuff to pull you up on. There are very strict rules about carrying documentation with you etc.

I should imagine that quite a few fans will be coming back with lighter wallets than they'd anticipated

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
ManUtd seem to like playing it with 3 wingers and 1 Half-Striker for this.

Manutd's players are in a war with Chelsea's ground staff. (distraction?)

Jose Mourinho 'taught' them how to win Manutd.

Chelsea beat Pool, Manutd, Ars recently.... Form is up. Trend is up.

Chelsea are Playing at Abramovich's Home Ground.

Grant already know what to play. While Fergie changes all the time.

Cristiano Ronaldo doesnt seem to produce as a striker.

Chelsea dont have a best player for Manutd to target.

I think, Chelsea !

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Depends who UEFA "WANT" to win.:skull:

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
It will all kick off in Moscow by both sets of fans and then English clubs will be banned from Europe for 5 years at the very least.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Yes trouble will kick off. Nothing compared to the trouble Galatasary for example caused in the past, but having 2 english teams in the final... it jsut cant happen again.. something must be done !

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Well, at least we know that the Russian police force don't take any shit from anyone, and those fúckers who try to cause absolute carnage will be battered senseless.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I'm hoping that I have something better to do on that day.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Timesonline is so kind to proactively help the English Fans for Moscow... ;)

'I'm sorry, I don't speak Russian' (Pra-steetye, Ya ne govaryu pa-russki), 'two large beers and a shot of vodka' (Dva piva I ryoomkoo vodki pazhalusta), 'hey girl, what's your name?' (Devooshka kak vas zavoot?) and, should you run into problems with the Russian police, 'call the British Consulate' (Pah-zvaniti v britanskoye consulstva).

·
Registered
27,416 Posts
What's the Russian for "Help, I'm a British Citizen under attack by a Russian Citizen and since I know the Russian Government's lax attitude to such things, I would quickly like to be directed to the nearest border?" :angel::howler:
Upomoc, ja sam Engleski drzavljanin pod napadom Ruskog drzavljanina, i posto sam upoznat sa nemarnim pristupom Ruske vlade takvim stvarima, zeleo bih da me neko sto brze uputi najblizoj granici.

well, that's Serbian, but I'm sure the russians will understand you when you are getting your ass kicked by some hool. :pp:thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Personally I'd much prefer Chelsea win the Champions League. I think it'll be 2:1 to Chelsea come the Moscow Final. Drogba & Terry to score for Chelsea & Tevez to score for Man United

Manchester United $1.70
Chelsea $2.10

according to TAB Sportsbet here in Melbourne, Australia. Don't see how that is, especially after Chelsea recently defeated Man Utd in the league. Both will have a full squad to pick from for the Final. Shall be an absolute corker to say the least.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Chelsea will win.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Both will have a full squad to pick from for the Final. Shall be an absolute corker to say the least.
Your amazingingly talented.:flirt:

1 - 20 of 702 Posts