Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Too Right Amo, Man U might be the most succesful in the 90's, but they are still languishing behind Liverpool in terms of Trophies won, Humility and a graceful attitude in defeat.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i agree withn amo,liverpool is the bestteam in epl.
man utd has been successful in the 90's,liverpool ruled englsna in the 70's and 80's....
one question,what do you mean with the current stuff and players,tome its just the same team as last year and the year before that,all the man utd oldies has write an new contract to keep em for a longer time in the club.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
strange you are a man utd fan vadim,cause your brother igor hate the club!!!!!!!
and he's a inter fan.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hey Vlad, seeing that you are a ManU fan, I thought you might like this. In the Parma forum, they are trying to say that, man for man, Parma is better than ManU. I hate ManU but at least I appreciate them. It is reallly funny what they are saying, go check it out. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think either Lazio or Manchester United were the best teams this season.

Real Madrid have been awful in the league, Barcelona have really screwed up, Valencia were awful in the fisrt-half of the season, Bayern Munich were increddibly lucky to still have won the title.

Lazio won the double, but if Man Utd played in the FA Cup this season, I'm sure they would have won it.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
hehe
only man u fans have the ignorance to say their team is the best ever
dont worry guys
man u fans have only been supporting them for around a year
so they dont know how successful liverpool have been

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I Dont!!!
I love Man Utd Since 92'!!!
& know all about liverpool luckey years the won alot of the devision 1!
but had never won a premiership!!!
with owen & fowler & song you still cant win any titale...

------------------
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!
My MUFC Site: www.red-devils.da.ru
Contact Me: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Yeah, I mean Owen has never done anything at international level has he at the tender age of 20. Fowler, wasn't top scorer this year, must be because he was crap.
Do you think that the sarcasm used was enough.

Also, I'm sorry but any team with a player like Silvestre can not criticise any other defender.........EVER. Have a nice day and please return the seats to the up right position.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well pool till you die!
silvestre is a prospect of the future !
like owen but owen has breaked to the world too early in my opinion , the preasure got to his head & now he is a great stricker,
but he is keeping on the injury paraid...

------------------
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Manchester United have been awarded the the World Team of the Year prize at the inaugural Laureus Sports Awards in Monaco.
The awards have been introduced to rival film's Oscar ceremony and to realise worldwide sporting achievement, and United collected the silver trophy at the ceremony in recognition of their historic Treble success of last year.

Sir Alex Ferguson, Ronny Johnsen and Ryan Giggs received the award from former Olympic champion Ed Moses at the glittering showbusiness event at the Sporting Club in Monte Carlo, before Ferguson praised his men's unprecedented treble in 1999, which clinched the prize ahead of Australia's World Cup-winning rugby union side and the United States women's football team, who also won their World Cup last year.

"It's a wonderful achievement to be part of a team of excellence," said the United boss.

"When you are recognised by so many people for such an auspicious award as this, you can only be pleased and proud of the team.

"I've said it many times and they deserve this recognition. I think what they achieved last year will never be done again, so that's special.

"Only when you are the coach can you really appreciate what they have achieved. When the game is in full flow you can understand the feeling I get. "It's marvellous for them and they have distinguished themselves as a sports team."

Tiger Woods was voted the Sportsman of the Year, while Marion Jones, the world's dominant sprinter, was named Sportswoman of the Year.

Woods, who is playing in the Memorial Trophy in Ohio, claimed 11 victories in 15 tournaments last year, and received his award from Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player.

"It's quite an honour," he said. "I'm pretty humble. It's a hell of an honour to have my peers chose me to receive this award."

And the Newcomer of the Year award went to Spanish golfer Sergio Garcia, who won two European tour events in his first full pro season at the age of 19 and who ran Woods close for the U.S. PGA title.

The world's premier statesman Nelson Mandela presented a special lifetime achievement award for Pele and said: "Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire, the power to unite people that little else has...It is more powerful than governments in breaking down racial barriers."

------------------
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Generalisations everywhere!
What Loose Moose, so ALL Man Utd fans have only been going for them for a year? That is a laugh...I can remember them in the Cup Winners Cup in '91. Glory-hunters? Well if Man Utd are all about glory hunting, then what are the 'pool fans who followed pool when they were all glory in the 70's 80's?
Every club has stupid fans. And every club has true supporters. So true supporters shouldn't critise each other, cause the real enemy are the stupid fans.
I mean I really don't see any club that I hate, purely because each club have their bad and good supporters, and I don't hate a club because some of the bad fans who ruin the club's reputation are outweighed by the good and true fans.

Liverpool the best English team ever...perhaps in terms of trophies but does it really matter? I'm sure Liverpool fans or any other fans would hate Man United supporters rubbing their win or something into their face, so its the same when other supporters critise ALL Man Utd fans based on the stereotype created by some bad fans.
Thank you and have a nice day.

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
hahaha
ok killedinaction
so you were following man utd when you were....6 years old?
come on man
be serious

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
441 Posts
"Man Utd are the best team ever"

If this means that Man U's current team is better than any past team in the English league, then I think the comparison is unfair as it is impossible to make such a comparison as the game has changed so much.

If this means that Utd as a team are historically more successful than any other team then you must be excluding Liverpool FC.

In either case the statement cannot be considered true.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts