Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United remains favourite to land Deportivo La Coruna midfielder Aldo Duscher, despite rival interest from West Ham.

Hammers boss Alan Pardew has invited Duscher to London to visit Upton Park and run his eye over the club's training facilities.

However, in recent days a United intermediary has contacted Depor president Augusto Cesar Lendoiro and informed him they're willing to begin the bidding at £7 million for the Argentina international.

United are in the boxseat to land Duscher for an affordable fee following the season-ending injury suffered by Jorge Andrade.

Lendoiro had hoped to fund his summer market plans with the sales of both Duscher and Andrade, but now can only rely on the Argie to raise the necessary cash needed to build a competitive squad for the club's centenary next season.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
just perfect. The operative item in the article is the fact that either Manchester United- former champions of europe and 2nd richest club in the world are facing a battle with- brace yourselves- West Ham, who this time last year were battling for a playoff position.

Just shows you how good duscher is!!!!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
nice avatar fizzi :D

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
FiveMagics said:
Watchout europe, here we come, ready or not!
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

We're so awesome.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Simba said:
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

We're so awesome.
Forget Everybody well steal a west ham united Target, We RUle :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
I knew it, I said it a million times :depress: SAF is capable of making this type of crazy decisions. I wont pass judgement yet, but come September 1, if I dont see a world class midfielder in that line-up :fero:

I will personally go to Manchester, slap up Kyle :pp for all the Ronaldo bashing, and then run over SAF :D It might be harsh, but I have to think about the greater good :D

And SAF needs to retire and enjoy the few years left in his life :angel:

EDIT: I meant bitch slap Kyle, since he does not have any power anymore:howler:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
2Pac said:
I knew it, I said it a million times :depress: SAF is capable of making this type of crazy decisions. I wont pass judgement yet, but come September 1, if I dont see a world class midfielder in that line-up :fero:

I will personally go to Manchester, slap up Kyle :pp for all the Ronaldo bashing, and then run over SAF :D It might be harsh, but I have to think about the greater good :D

And SAF needs to retire and enjoy the few years left in his life :angel:

:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts