Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 519 Posts

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is the first time I'm starting a game topic. Seeing as no one has done it yet, I wanted to test my luck :hopeful:
It is almost an impossible task but I'm willing to sacrifice myself and take this difficult task on me :stuckup:

Imo this is how we should play:

--------------- Abbiati
Bonera --- Nesta -- T.Silva --- Antonini
------ Flamini --- Pirlo --- Ambro
Abate -------- Borriello ----- Ronaldinho

If we can score an early goal then everything is possible. We just need to start converting all those damn chances we create.

Believing costs nothing! Forza Milan !!! :proud:

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Oh shit, BIG ZAJ created the thread. We're dooomed. Doooomed I tell you :tim:

Believe.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
The selected players:

Abbiati, Dida, Roma.

Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Favalli, Jankulovski, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta.

Ambrosini, Beckham, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Seedorf.

Borriello, Huntelaar, Inzaghi, Pato.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
The selected players:

Abbiati, Dida, Roma.

Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Favalli, Jankulovski, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta.

Ambrosini, Beckham, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Seedorf.

Borriello, Huntelaar, Inzaghi, Pato.
Seedorf and Pato included in the squad. Niiiice :thumbsup:

·
Scudetto
23,377 Posts
A bit weird that the squad is announced two days before the game, eh? Usually it's only one day before.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
--------------- Abbiati
Bonera --- Nesta -- T.Silva --- Antonini
------ Flamini --- Pirlo --- Ambro
Abate -------- Borriello ----- Ronaldinho
Where are you going with that formation? Can't even beat Modrica with that.

·
Registered
15,680 Posts
Whatever happens I hope we put in a good performance and bow out in style. For Leo's first run in the CL he's done alright and losing against Man Utd is no shame.

In terms of line-up... I don't think Borriello should start. Huntelaar or Inzaghi please, this isn't the time for someone who cannot take their chances. Pato and Seedorf should feature in the second half.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
if Rooney doesnt play - there is a chance if your keeper has a magical night.
If Pato can run at the defense in the second half, and if Ronaldinho stops throwing fits- you can really win this.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
if Rooney doesnt play - there is a chance if your keeper has a magical night.
If Pato can run at the defense in the second half, and if Ronaldinho stops throwing fits- you can really win this.
Well Bidone errr I mean Didone is not playing so chances are towards less goals with Abbiati. But anyway what's the point of not conceding when we can't score? The team has to go with the idea that they will need to score at least 3 goals in order to stand a chance, otherwise don't even bother showing up.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Whatever happens I hope we put in a good performance and bow out in style. For Leo's first run in the CL he's done alright and losing against Man Utd is no shame.
very true. let's hope the ragazzi can deliver.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
What's wrong with it? :relieved:

P.S. for future references use Zrinjski :D
Put Pato instead of Abate. But I'm still unsure who to put in as striker. Hunter starting = guaranteed that he won't score. Borri = :palm:. Not to mention he is becoming as greedy as Inzaghi, wants to score for himself instead of passing to teammate. I swear I'd rather have Oldzaghi instead of those two.

·
Registered
12,297 Posts
Losing 2-3 in home is one of the worst results, probably there are only few cases when the away team has won and progressed.

Let's give everything in Old Traford and then concentrate on winning the scudetto.

Forza Milan

1 - 20 of 519 Posts