Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about this? Anybody knows about this guy? Arsenal also interested in sign in along with Inter Milan, Buyern Munchen, Valencia CF, US Palermo and Lazio Roma. Seems to be a solution for manchester?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Centerback. Future star? Maybe

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
I always sign him in Championship Manager. He is excellent in the game - Real life, dont know.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Players with names, huh?
Oh, like Cristiano Ronaldo, Heinze and van Nistelrooij were when you got them. :)

Radoi is class, he'll be playing in a top team soon.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Cihan007x said:
We need players with names... not him...
Muppet names do nothing :finger: . Just because every 1 knows someone doesnt mean he will play every week and give 100%. We need someone with determination and who can solve the problems we have in r team.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
any1 got any real news on him. How good is he really....and is he man utd quality?

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Raven said:
Players with names, huh?
Oh, like Cristiano Ronaldo, Heinze and van Nistelrooij were when you got them. :)

Radoi is class, he'll be playing in a top team soon.

Well I knew them before we got them and yes they where proven... especialy RVN... Why do you think we paid £19m rto him ans £12m to Ronaldo

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
f.........him

·
Registered
70,046 Posts
f........who?

Typical Jonny Crapville ;)

And about Radoi, it´s normal that fans from ManU or Arsenal don´t notice about him. But I don´t think Heinze was a world class player when you got him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts