Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola

I am Eduardo and I am 18 years old, I live in Madrid but I support Manchester United. We are the best team in the word, I hate madrid, I wish they did not sign beckham, beckham has to return to Manchester United. Last year when Real Madrid won Manchester United I cried a lot and the city was celebrating, look at their players they have no system, they only have money and buy other players... where are their young stars? borja, mejia, nunez, minambres? we have a better future, hope we get beckham back and we sign Rivaldo since he has no club now, maybe we should get buffon cause he is the best keeper I have ever seen after Gordon Banks

Hala Manchester United

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi, When will you realise Hala Utd that Man united are greedy, They can sign two to three class players if they want of course not as Chelski but they can get two great players if they want, and Man utd should look for the future By making sir Alex Football director as they wont sack him, and hiring a great future manager like Mourinho of Porto got all the qualities to be Sir Alex sucessor or else we should go for a much more winning manager in europe by hiring Capello he would also imply new football system i feel 17 years it's enough to manage a team and we should do this before the ship sinks, i've been supporting Man United for 13 years now i'm 21 and this is the worse Man utd team i had ever seen . Anyway hope Glazer owns Man united cause PLC only want profit and doesnt take care of the team , they only care how increase merchandising profit as lately they opened a football school in eurodisney besides that next year theyw ill complete the globalisation of merchandising arround the world quite impressive but Fans wants real stars to come in, Anyway i just hope we sign JOAQUIN as we cant have Becks i see him the idol replacment and if Barca wants RVN i would switch him only with Ronaldinho the rest i wont ever sell him.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
The Green One said:
best team in the world? You're not even second best in England pal

~ The Green :rolleyes:ne
well said :D and i dont really think they can become champions of england unless they do some major signings this summer and reorganisation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Swiftwilly well i agree that Arsenal deserved to be crowned Champions but still Arsenal has to work to repeat what Liverpool and Man United did as they Dominated English football besides that Arsenal may be a better team then Man utd and Liverpool but Arsenal has no history in europe with no offence so there's still a long way to go to become one of the best teams in europe but There's no argue about Arsenal being the best team in England and one of the major facts is that Man United decreased their potential by their transfer market campaign failure.

·
Registered
497 Posts
The Green One said:
best team in the world? You're not even second best in England pal

From the mouth of the city suporter...

did you sleep over the last 11 years or somethin ???

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Did you sleep over the weekend when Arsenal won the league.

Liverpool could claim they're the best team in England due to their history, but don't. The best team in England is Arsenal cos of where they are. Whether or not you won the title on multiple occasions in the past 10 years doesn't matter when it comes to your current status.

Anyway, who cares if it is from the mouth of a city supporter. I've never gone around spouting crap about us being the best team in england when the league table says otherwise.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
RUUD^10 said:
Swiftwilly well i agree that Arsenal deserved to be crowned Champions but still Arsenal has to work to repeat what Liverpool and Man United did as they Dominated English football besides that Arsenal may be a better team then Man utd and Liverpool but Arsenal has no history in europe with no offence so there's still a long way to go to become one of the best teams in europe but There's no argue about Arsenal being the best team in England and one of the major facts is that Man United decreased their potential by their transfer market campaign failure.
yes i already realise that consistancy is somethign we lack. we shall see next season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts