Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hahaha! Man U's loss at home takes off some of the sting off of our not qualifying. At least now I have something to be happy about :).

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I thought they will score goal on the last minute :) :) :) ..... but Scholes did it one right ?
Now MU and Lazio are just the same ...... but Lazio better because we still in Copa , they don't

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
real madrid played a great game...i saw the game and i must say that man united is the dirtiest team in europe...they foul hard when they feel like it, they fake fouls, they foul players without getting booked....great to see the no good MAN UNITED OUT!!!!

raul played a good game like he usually does, but something else Struck me...did anyone see the 3rd goal? redondo make a brilliant move to beat berg and then setup raul for an easy goal....in a battle of keane and redondo, redondo outplayed keane, outskilled keane and also outclassed keane....good job redondo!!!

I WOULD RATHER SEE 3 SPANISH TEAMS IN THE SEMIFINALS THEN SEEING ANY ENGLAND TEAM.

[This message has been edited by argentina (edited 19-04-2000).]

B

·
0 Posts
Yes y'all finally something to be happy about. I hate Man U som much it's unbelievable but I know that they are the second best team in the world no mattar how this game ended( after Lazio of course) and that's propably why.

In this euforic celebration I started to feel sorry for them. If it wasn't for Keane's horrible own goal I think they would have crushed Real.

But what a game by Real and no Real player exept Anelka deserves lower rating than 7.

8,5 - The keeper Casillas
8- Redondo, Raul, Helguera, Campos, Roberto Carlos, Salgado, McManaman
7,5-Savio, Geremi, Karanka
7- Morientes
5- Anelka (you suck)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
This has to rate as one of my better nights as a football fan...to see the mighty Man Scum get knocked out...but not only knocked out but matched ball for ball at the biggest hell hole on earth!

Thank you Real!

J

·
0 Posts
I'm quite new to the game so pardon my ignorance but... why does everyone hate Man Utd so much?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts