Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are reports suggesting that Parma have turned down Juve’s bid for Matteo Ferrari in the hope that Manchester United will up the ante.

The captain is the latest star name set to leave the Stadio Tardini in order to help stave off bankruptcy.

Juventus have long been interested in the Italian international and want him to improve their ageing defence as soon as possible.

However, so far it is claimed that their bid has been the remarkably low figure of £3.5m, a sum rejected outright by Parma.

It is well known that Manchester United are also tracking the 24-year-old as an immediate replacement for Rio Ferdinand following his eight-month ban for missing a drugs test.

If the Premiership holders come in with a more impressive offer, then Parma may use this to force Juve into a better bid.

The Gialloblu have already waved goodbye to Adriano, who completed a £16m switch to Inter, and the Palermo-bound Emanuele Filippini this week.
------------------------------------------
£3.5m...I think £8m is more realistic...seems Man U can't get their prices right this time, they always pay over the odds most of the time seems they have under-valued Ferrari here. :eek: :D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I rather se him in United than Juve. And United allways pay good money!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Arianna said:
i hate both teams:D i hope for u he will remain with you until June
At least United is paying good for the players they buys. Juve :yuck:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Arianna said:
right but United is another rich,bad,bad team like Juve:yuck:
United haven't done any bad to Parma..:eek:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Arianna said:
...for now:eek:
That's enough for me!:cool:

Anyway. I don't want to see him in any other colours than our in Italy.:(

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Arianna said:
If he will go in UK he will lose the place in National Team ...like Zola,DiMatteo and the others...
He don't have a chance anyway so..As long as Nesta and Fabio plays he will be second choice. And both Nesta and canna has much more to give.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arianna said:
damn i don't want him in England, but i don't want him in Juve or Milan or Roma....

He must stay in Italy
Only option to satisfy that would be he remains at Parma...:D

Not going to happen...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Only option to satisfy that would be he remains at Parma...:D

Not going to happen...
Or play for Inter!:tongue:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Arianna said:
If he will go in UK he will lose the place in National Team ...like Zola,DiMatteo and the others...
And why should we care? Let him go to Manure, let him go anywhere. Who cares?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
3.5 million pounds what an Insult for a talent like ferrari?What a joke,Anyhow hopefully he will stay at Parma and let him have the chance to play unlike some of the big clubs who will just Probably leave him on the bench.
Just don't sell him back to Inter remember they discarded him.:tongue:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I hope that he's staying with us. I don't want to see him playing for another Italian club, especially for some that expect to pay such a little sum to buy him! :fero:

I'm trying hard (!!!) to accept that we sell sell sell like a big "supermarket" (just quoting the football commentators in my city. :groan: They kept calling our beloved club "a supermarket" in the live game against Udinese!!! :boxing: ), but I can't accept that they dare to pay such an insulting amount for our young and talented captain! No way!!! :mad:

But!!! As we all know our management so well, it wouldn't be a surprise to see these idiots accepting another stupid deal again. :skull:

I prefer to see him wearing a Man Utd shirt if he leaves. :sigh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts