Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they have been here since early Monday or late Sunady, I went to see them training this morning, when I arrived I found all the players running while Giggs, Rio and Gary were resting (I heard that they have not practice at all since they arrived) maybe coz of an injuries. Paul Scholes couldnt complete the last rounds, he seemed too tried.. I think he had an slight muscle strain in his right leg.
The team might leave tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

I had the chance to take a pic with sir Alex and Giggs, I was hoping to take some with Folran and Kean:(

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
on an Arabic forum some people said that Wes Brown got drunk, and was kicked out from a pub because of unproper conduct & he started swearing at other people, and Scholes got drunk (or stone, or whatsoever) but didn't swear or cause problems,

anyway, drinking and smoking simply don't go well with football, I always wonder how would teams perform if all the players stopped drinking (and smoking), I recall a few months before the 2002 WC, Sweden's GK Marcus Hedman decided to quit drinking to do his best at the worldcup, although he wasn't that spectactular (sp?) in the WC, but I admired his decision :)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Anyaway..What aRe they (man utd) doing in Dubai? Shopping window? :D

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Wes Brown wasn't drunk,that's his normal state to stagger around falling about. ;)

didn't you see him at Molineux last Saturday ? :D
You are on fire,Jern!:D

Well this is the best time to visit Dubai with the shopping festival going on.Might go there myself in a couple of weeks!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts