Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a very very reliable website.

Ferguson apparently wants Forlan back to Manchester United with Rooney going the other direction on a one year loan.

Do you guys think Forlan has done enough to get a call back to United. The way things are going he is going to be top scorer in spain. He is scoring against any oppostion in both NT and club. I really think he deserve another chance at United.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Forlan is complete shit, a scoring run doesn't change that fact, he has found his mid-level.

·
63,337 Posts
come off it, i can see Rooney beind the darling of the Villareal, Colleen was seen shoping in the town last week so it must be true.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
come off it, i can see Rooney beind the darling of the Villareal, Colleen was seen shoping in the town last week so it must be true.
What was she buying, tiles :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Rooney is so thick that if you asked him who Villarreal were he'd think it was a friendly between Aston Villa and Real Madrid.

It's complete shite.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jern Lizardhous said:
Forlan is complete shit, a scoring run doesn't change that fact, he has found his mid-level.
I would like to see your Roonster :rollani: go into any form of scoring run. Most overrated player since Becks

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Calcio,

the fact of the swap is more believable than when you say, "from a very reliable web site" :pp

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
papa said:
I would like to see your Roonster :rollani: go into any form of scoring run. Most overrated player since Becks

So you're calcio right? The same guy who said Rooney wouldn't get more than 10 goals in a season (15 at the moment I believe). Yeah, good luck with that.

·
63,337 Posts
Barcawinner said:
I didn't know Forlan was also known as Eto'o?
oh is that Forlan ? well the swap could happen then, Colleen was seen heavily loaded with Prada bags in Barcelona last week as well

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm sure Fergie and the manu fans would welcome Forlan back after his previous stint *shakes head*

I think Shrek will spend a few seasons at Old Trafford before he considers moving to a bigger club :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Owzat said:
Typical papa post as I was just saying in the other thread
:D

I like his posts. They are imaginative and subtle. :star:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Owzat said:
Well if you think they are imaginative and subtle................ :eekani: