Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only content with stealing our best striker and the greedy fat Australian....Man Scum are now reportedly after promising youngester Gareth Barry!
This is bad news as he is away for Euro 2000 with a load of Man Scum players and the traitor Southgate....who I am sure will all encourage him to leave! Will our whole defence leave?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thank you for that very inciteful comment Loosemoose!
Don't forget to remind me to laugh in your face when your club falls apart!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Just can't resist to comment on the Man Scum part ;)

Why are they so greedy? And it's greedy in getting the players that they don't really need! (In terms of the position of the player in the team). When they needed a good goalie so badly, it took them ages and ages and ages to get Barthez. And they're supposed to be the richest club! Ha!
Then they tried to get Nistelrooij - they don't actually need new strikers IMO. It made me sick when they were suddenly after Sullivan just after his inspirational performance against them. Where were they all along?
And this is the last straw - now they try to snatch Nedved from us - Lazio - for 21M (thus lowering their previous bid of 32.5M). And this one look very likely :( They're capitalizing on the situation that Nedved feels that the pressure of Serie A is sometimes too much for him. And Nedved's great performance in Euro 2000 just makes things worse...Aarggh! :mad:
That club has done only more and more and more to quadruple my hatred towards them! They haven't done a single thing to lessen it :mad:
For Villa's sake, I hope Barry won't move there...

-- Nedved! in mourning :( --

[Edited by Nedved! on 23-06-2000 at 00:17]

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Amo you drive me to commit suicide with nasty, spiteful comments like that one! :p

Nah, Man Scum have to be the world's most arrogant club...even more so than the Juve Ladri!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts