Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although he did not play much, and although he did deserve to play way more, I think Kova was Juve's man of the season. Just look at the crucial goals he scored, in Serie-A, in Uefa Cup. His goal rate is unbelievable, he comes on for Juve for 10 minutes and scores, I really think Juve should keep him, and use him as a starter, I am sure he wouldn't disappoint you.

·
Registered
372 Posts
If we are talking about the man of the season, I think it is time to give some credit to Montero. In my opinion he is the best defenseman in the world. People tend to talk about the big stars (ZZ,DP, Davids and some others)all the time, and forget the hardworkers that make way for the stars. Let us hope that Montero makes an equally good season next (football-)year.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I think it is hard to pick one player as everyone knows it is a team effort. So it would be right to pick a defender, midfielder and striker. Also I think Van der Sar had a good season. He didn't make to many mistakes. For a defender, Montero was the best by far and without him Juve would not have had such a good defensive record. Davids was consistant in every game. To me he is the best midfielder in the world, even better than Figo, Rivaldo, Veron and Rui Costa. He just plays with heart and is sensational. Del Piero must be mentioned for a good season. Many bag him because he didn't score many goals but true fans know why he is there. Del Piero is a great provider and he has been for a number of years. When he scored over thirty goals he was having one of the best seasons ever for a striker. Now we expect it every season. He helped create almost 50% of our goals and for this achievement, he should be recognised as one of the best. So that's my opinion.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
518 Posts
Oh tht fantastic GK certainly own an award.
Player of Fantasy 2000

Der Starr See Stars Der Starr See Stars
Der Starr See Stars Der Starr See Stars

Edgar Davids have my vote

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Paolo Montero, I would say he's the man of the season. What was excellent this year at Juventus was the defence and without Montero I don't think we could have made it this far. Davids and Zidane has done a great season to! But all creditt goes to the team!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
It's Van Der Sar. Not Van der Starr. And by the way he's an excellent keeper. Just not aggressive. Otherwise, very talented, very calm, and VERY tall.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well, in my opinion, we have to give credit to our entire trio of defenders.. They've all put in equal contributions and lacking one of them seemed to destroy the entire defence.. It was Ferrara - Montero - Juliano and nothing else :) :) DP was showing improvements, Kova was scoring important goals, Davids was inspirational in midfield, Zizou was great early on, Zambrotta was a great purchase and Tacchinardi showed excellence that Lippi missed. Well, the man of the season would be all who played for Juve! :) :)

------------------
----------- FORZA JUVE ---------
http://juvefc.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
518 Posts
hahahaha flag,
I dun give a damn wheather did I spell correctly. To me, this guy see stars and sux.
I still enjoy abusing him
hahahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts