Xtratime Community banner

Man city VS Man United 2002

887 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  stumpworld 
G
#1 ·
Prediction:
Man city will get promoted (either automatic or playoffs) and beat a full strength united team 2-1. This will happen because United now think that they are better than every team in Europe and the world. this is not true because Barcelona are better and so are some other teams who would show United how to play
proper football and not just kicking the ball
out to Beckham to get in a crossing postion (as he can not do this himself because he cannot take anybody on). Also Cole will show that he is the worst finisher in the premiership and miss a hatfull of easy chances before scoring an overhead from nothing. But this will help City and they will go on to humiliate united and take out Stam.
come on scum give me some stupidity as that is all you United fans are capable of e.g. glory supporters!!.

G
#2 ·
How are City going to get promoted if they can not beat Stockport County & They will never beat United & take out stam also Beckham is better then city's full squad & Coles is better then Goeter luck at Goeter at Chorltan he can not even score with is feet because he is bent.

#5 ·
Hey Becks ya never know...I mean suppose City get promoted and few years go past and they buy some players and they'd a much stronger side than they are today. They won't be as strong as Man Utd but nevertheless they still might have a chance of winning occasionally. So I think saying one team would 'never' beat another team is purely ignorant.

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

#7 ·
mmmmm, i reckon becks is furby.....anyway, it doesn't matter which team has better players on the day, it depends on the circumstances and the commitment of each team. take for example, if man united had just played a tough european game midweek, and face a tough, battling man city. man city could use tough tactics on players like beckham, cole and keane, get them sent off, and score a late winner or something. maybes...

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.