Registered
59,019 Posts
Whats your problem :rolleyes:

Win with dignity. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
indeed we did.....i'm just celebrating with dignity..u know rubbing salt into old wounds...

and geeez...wally ur everywhere in this place.....where do u not go?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dj Domino said:
Krzysiu, give it a rest...
buddy......i promised them if we beat them they wouldnt hear the end of it.......i dont know about you but when i make a promise I STICK WITH IT......

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Well Bordeaux certainly aren't the team they were last season having sold some of their players including the goal machine Pauleta. They're doing poorly in the league. If you defend like you did against us in the 2nd leg, you could nick it. If you play like you did in the 1st leg against us, you'll be lucky to get through. I predict Bordeaux will go through. They are still a decent side and have a LOT of experience in Europe. I'd like to see Groclin go through, as it means I can say to any Man United fans that they also managed to beat Hertha Berlin and Bordeaux.

Good luck. I want the team that beat us to do well, as it means we lost to a good team, so can hold no qualms about our premature exit. Still wish we'd have won though :( That defeat has wrecked our season and confidence. Previous to that we were challenging for the Champions League place, now we're near the relegation zone having only won 2 games since then, and they were in the FA Cup. We have drew a lot since then, and just seem unable to win. We don't lose, just draw. Our previous 7 matches at home were draws.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeh no shit...u guys were doing good until u guys lost to groclin.....nah but i rekon u guys l pull through and stay up.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts