Torghelle's header the last time we played in Malta :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Malta 0 3 Hungary

·
Registered
9,478 Posts
ok woooow Andor... ur really mess up in the head if u think that. its actualy not even funny! we r definatly gona beat malta 3-0 and gols will be from rudolf, huszti (torghelle) and hajnal.

·
Registered
9,478 Posts
lol sry man i dident wana be an asshole but seriously. if u think of our last games against greece, croatia and denmark we were friken awsome, and our last game our power and strength in the game was very good, only thing was we needed striker but thats not a problemo aginst albainia and malta, cuz i mean.... dzsudzsak will probably score again. And i think of these games like we r playing an nb1 team and wat happen last time we played an nb1 team with koeman? wasnt it like 4-0? so ye im thinkin Hungary 4 - 0 albainia and

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
We will win I think. But we have to play hard like it was Sweden.

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Thats my concern that we'll think its a sure win and end up losing. Instead of giving it everything we've got like against Sweden.

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
lol sry man i dident wana be an asshole but seriously. if u think of our last games against greece, croatia and denmark we were friken awsome, and our last game our power and strength in the game was very good, only thing was we needed striker but thats not a problemo aginst albainia and malta, cuz i mean.... dzsudzsak will probably score again. And i think of these games like we r playing an nb1 team and wat happen last time we played an nb1 team with koeman? wasnt it like 4-0? so ye im thinkin Hungary 4 - 0 albainia and
Oh we don't seem to have a problem winning friendlies...just when it actually counts.

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
I'll go as far as saying we have a good chance :hopeful: Of course, pessimism is the Magyar way :)

·
Registered
9,478 Posts
lol but really guys we rnt the same team as the 90s to last year ..... cuz then nything could happen like we beat germany and italy and we loose all our strength...nah i duno wats goin on but the last 5 games weve stayd strong an solid xcept for the montenegro game but we still came bak and dident losse... an the wy ive been seeing it is that insted of having trouble in competitivegames we r actualy playin really good. and the only thing is our striker problem but against these next four teams i know they will score... xpecialy huszti and hajnal :D and mabey by the next sweeden game we will have a new striker or mabey we will get torghelle to become good again or mabey rudolf will prove himself to become really good up there u never know but i jusst feel like in these forms me and magyar gyerek are the only ones who know we r gona win...

1 - 20 of 156 Posts