Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tanzi appered live on TV yesterday to say that he has added 1 year on Malesani´s contract, which means that he will at least stay over next year.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hmm...can Malesani lead us to the scudetto? ok,he is defnitely good enough for a CL spot and a good europian place but can we expect something big from him like the scudetto or a CL semi-final?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Why not, Amoroso? With the super squad we seem to be having by next year I think he has a very good shot at both. Lazio didn't get all the way this year because of their lack of firepower. With Amoroso and Crespo we can win eventhough we doesn't always play all that well. A slump in form will hit all teams but with great strikers that isn't as significant as it can be for another team (like Lazio this year). Let's not forget that we have had two impressive runs in the league this year, with the first one interrupted by injuries. We actually have 4 more points than at this time last season. So despite all the injury problems we have improved ourselves from last year. Makes at least me wonder what Malesani can do with Parma next year. Having patience with a coach almost always pay off.

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm thrilled! Malesani was hampered by terrible conditions this year and still did pretty well. Plus, I believe in keeping a coach. It takes time to build something great.

FORZA MALESANI!!!!!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts