Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when baresi left, I'm sure maldini wasn't prepared to step up and the results showed. i have never questioned Il Capitano's integrity, but he seems rather calm sometimes for my liking... Others have there opinions and when it comes to leadership I prefer guys who let their emotions show on the pitch and get their teammates fired up. Guess I'm biased towards Ringhio, but then, some view the Captain's role as someone who symbolizes the prestige of this great club - that would be Sheva. I hope he didn't upset anybody else by singling out these two as his recommendations.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I'd say Shevchenko:
he's more style and is more diplomatic that Gattuso, who's sometimes says bad expressions in front of tvs :dielaugh: ..i mean, he's a character but the captaincy must be a symbol of style as well, and IMO Sheva is more diplomatic

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Sheva wouldn't be a bad idea for he is well respected and with all the assists he gives is impressive. Gatusso I don't picture as a captain but I could be wrong. Nesta to me is the natural heir. I like the calm captains sometimes who show passion visibly at the right times, but who always give all their effort and are clam so as to see what is really going on and give the right commands and suggestions and say the right things. Maldini epetomizes that.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Gattuso would be a sick Captain. He has the biggest heart on the whole team.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I say Gattuso, hes a smart man and will calm down a bit
Sheva has this curse when he wears the captain's armband he hardly ever scores
Therefore Gattuso

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
Therefore Gattuso
He just needs to shave a little and he's perfect ;)

·
Registered
60,438 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
What is up with that site?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
Therefore Gattuso
Not for country .... He always scores for Ukraine and wears his armband proudly..

Forza Sheva next ac milan captain

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Rogue said:
isn't it the most capped player that gets the armband?? That would render this discussion pointless.
Not exactly, it is the one that played the longest in the club.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Well, since Pirlo isnt in the list..Sheva cuz Gattuso can get red/yellow cards easily but on the other hand he is inlove with milan

1 - 20 of 26 Posts