Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well... to say we now not even in standard of other countries that fighting place for world cup...what u guys think abt malaysia football....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Malaysia and the world cup should never be associated with each other, thats just wrong... I expect us to beat you by no less than 7 goals in the Tiger Cup whenever its held.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Waterboy said:
Malaysia and the world cup should never be associated with each other, thats just wrong... I expect us to beat you by no less than 7 goals in the Tiger Cup whenever its held.
:cry:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why so quiet :googly:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, malaysia football is pretty good although i can only see a few games but they have pretty high standards. Singapore football is also good. Malaysia and Singapore can make SEA proud!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guazi said:
Well, malaysia football is pretty good although i can only see a few games but they have pretty high standards. Singapore football is also good. Malaysia and Singapore can make SEA proud!

only SEA level :depress:

·
Registered
67 Posts
WC for one in SE Asia??
What is the objective of Malaysia for next 5 or 10 years? Is it just to win Thailand in Sea Games or to equalise Thailand 's level?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Guazi said:
:howler: are you kidding???both are crap,thats a fact.well at least s'pore is doing better than malaysia
malaysia boleh??? :frownani:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nesta_sandro13 said:
:howler: are you kidding???both are crap,thats a fact.well at least s'pore is doing better than malaysia
malaysia boleh??? :frownani:

malaysia always boleh :D

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nesta_sandro13 said:
:star: latest FIFA ranking...malaysia is no.127... :star: :thumbsup:

:proud:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
146???? :howler:

·
Registered
522 Posts
the fifa ranking IS a joke, no doubt... malaysia do not deserve to be rated below (among other teams) the maldives... but we malaysians do not need rankings to know how bad our national team has been for the past 10 years or so... when we get defeated by teams like taiwan who don't even have a football league (no disrespect to the country btw, just their football) and couldn't beat war-torn afghanistan, well, that says something about our national game.....

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Surprise..surprise..We beat Thailand.We're top of the group in the Merdeka Tournament.

Btw,is fcuking Ibrahim Saad still in FAM?I heard a few weeks ago,he was going to resign.Good riddance,**** off Berahim.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
KUALA LUMPUR – A brace by Indra Putra Mahayuddin gave Malaysia a 2-1 victory over Thailand in a match-up of the Asian Cup co-hosts at the Merdeka Tournament on Friday evening.

Malaysia’s win and the goalless draw between Myanmar and another Asian Cup co-host, Indonesia, in the day’s other match at the Shah Alam Stadium puts the home side in a strong position to reach the tournament final next Tuesday.

The Pahang striker opened the scoring for Norizan Bakar’s side five minutes before the break, turning in Hardi Jaafar’s free-kick.

Substitute Tana Chanabut levelled matters for the Thais in the 62nd minute but Indra latched on to a through pass by Saramsak Kram to score the winner with 12 minutes remaining.

The victory was Malaysia’s first in an official A international since their 2-1 triumph over Myanmar in the third place playoff of the ASEAN Football Federation Championship in January 2005.

The Malaysians drew 1-1 with Indonesia in their opening game on Wednesday and need only a point from their final round-robin game against Myanmar on Sunday to reach the tournament final.

The Thais, who were held 2-2 by Myanmar on Wednesday, need a victory against the Indonesians in their last group game to advance.

2006 Merdeka Tournament results
Malaysia 2 Thailand 1
Indonesia 0 Myanmar 0

1 - 20 of 50 Posts