Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roma Cash In On Totti Gesture

02/13/2004. AS Roma captain Francesco Totti's light-hearted gesture to Igor Tudor during last Sunday's 4-0 demolition of Juventus -which caused a stir amongst the football world- has been manufactured into a t-shirt.

RomaStore, which has no direct links to the Capital club, have produced the shirt which contains three frames of Totti's response to Tudor, during which he told the Croatian International to "Go Home."

The first is of the Giallorosso captain holding his finger to his nose, the second proceeds to show him holding up four fingers, which represents the score-line, and the final frame captures the Italian International's gesture for Tudor to go home.

The first 250 shirts are already sold out, after hitting the shelves on Wednesday, but it is reported that there is another shipment which is due to arrive next week.

Ross Catanzariti

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
Well how else are they going to come up with the money they won't pay Lima with?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Paratroopa said:
Roma Cash In On Totti Gesture

02/13/2004. AS Roma captain Francesco Totti's light-hearted gesture to Igor Tudor during last Sunday's 4-0 demolition of Juventus -which caused a stir amongst the football world- has been manufactured into a t-shirt.

RomaStore, which has no direct links to the Capital club, have produced the shirt which contains three frames of Totti's response to Tudor, during which he told the Croatian International to "Go Home."

The first is of the Giallorosso captain holding his finger to his nose, the second proceeds to show him holding up four fingers, which represents the score-line, and the final frame captures the Italian International's gesture for Tudor to go home.

The first 250 shirts are already sold out, after hitting the shelves on Wednesday, but it is reported that there is another shipment which is due to arrive next week.

Ross Catanzariti
:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Its a good thing the four fingers Totti stuck up only represented the four goals, and not the scudetto's 4 including the won they hope they win, or else he would of had alot of fingers back in his face!:D

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
Now now people calm down, I know we're all pissed off and frustrated, but what goes around comes around. Hopefully Moggi will make the necessary transfers, that way 'Professor' Lippi will have the necessary ingredients to come up with a winning formula next season.

*SIGH*

If life were only that easy...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Lol...

The first time I saw the pics of Totti showing the 4 fingers I thought they had caught him poking his nose... yeah, when he went "shhhh"... hahahaha

It would be hilarious if he could put 4 fingers into his nose...:D:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
totti is so arrogant it makes me laugh. Though mostly entertaining, he's certainly annoying. Four goals against us, yes you could savour on that Totti, but we could savour on 27 scudettos, the Champions League and many, many others.

Go on now, concentrate on that UEFA cup of yours

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
When I opened this thread, I thought it would be about how you yourself are no longer making ends meet, that is both on and off the pitch. No profit this year, eh? No longer can say you're profitable, eh? No longer can just bring those big name players in because they don't even wanna play for Juve (Stam). Now what do you have? You are left w/ jealous BS threads like these. :howler:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Juve actually afford their players salaries. I recon at the end of the day, that is what matters most. So I think Juve would be a more favoured outfit for stars to join then Roma and their swamp followers.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Primo said:
When I opened this thread, I thought it would be about how you yourself are no longer making ends meet, that is both on and off the pitch. No profit this year, eh? No longer can say you're profitable, eh? No longer can just bring those big name players in because they don't even wanna play for Juve (Stam). Now what do you have? You are left w/ jealous BS threads like these. :howler:
:sleepy:

·
Registered
600 Posts
We're left in 3 championships. We still can possibly win all 3. What Roma got left this season btw? a championship that will never be won anyway?

:howler:

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Primo said:
I think you'll find this wasn't started by a Juve fan.

Your post was 'garbage', as you yanks say.

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
Your pathetic jokes about Totti only demonstrate your ridiculous jealousy, especially now that Nedved is leaving.
Moggi screwed you over and now no one wants to come to Juve. Everyone knows he is the devil. He used to be smart, but last summer's transfer season showed what a stupid coward he is, so totally preoccupied w/ topping Sensi that he screwed you all over w/ Legrot. It use to be worth it to be a robot cause you won, now you don't even win and your boring. No wonder Stam wants nothing to do with you. Oh but Moggi says ne never wanted him. Haha.
ROMA 4 JUVE O (nothing, nada, nix)
And you are stuck with it until next season so enjoy it. No profit, no players, no victory over Roma this season. :howler:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.