Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I created this forum, so you could start working here, but where are you now? When you do finally show up, ask jan to make you moderator and then put together a little punta that can go under the DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA sign! Come on dude! Let's make this place real!!! :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, I'm really getting pissed. Where is this Makaay fellow!? David Lewis I command you to come here. This forum was made for you and at least be what a moderator should be...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who told you that? I've been waiting very long now from jan for some kind of response, but it hasn't come. Did he mail you and said, you won't be the moderator? That's very sad...Shame on you Jan :( :(

J

·
0 Posts
labas, as much as I appreciate your help in the Real forum you need to chill out now!!!

You have no say when it comes to choosing moderators and your total lack of patience is downright annoying.

David, what I told you was to please wait until I could make up my mind and NOT whether you were moderator or not. I rechecked my mail to you and its crystal clear. After mailing you I decided to give it a try and then you are disappeared. Obviously I am not gonna make someone who is missing moderator so then I had to wait for you to surface again :)

The reason I am still not sure you are the right person is your signature and the fact that it sends the wrong signals. You would think that a person could win $500 at your site, but they cannot. They can win part of $500 and its not money, but a betting account which for most is not really interesting.

I therefore wanna wait a little and see how the forums develops before choosing a moderator I think...

Jan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess you're right :eek: Sorry. But what about R&B Fan? We know for sure he's here every day, so he could really do the job at the Spanish League forum! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts