Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Majstore, make up a new thread! Your threads seem to be the only ones that bring out some passion in here! Naprid Mestre!

·
International
8,545 Posts
Passion?

Let me fill you in on something that was mentioned in the other thread, you must've missed it.

We've had problems in the past with Cro-Serb wars. The Serb forum is not busy now but it used to be and we had enough problems. As a result of the continuous problems, the administration has said that if these problems continue, both the forums will be closed.

That means our CROATIAN FORUM WILL BE CLOSED.

If that means anything to you, you'll stop opening these threads and if you or anybody else continues to open threads like this, you're not a passionate Croat, you're a Croat who doesn't care if we have a Croatian forum here.

Do you think any of us who have been here for a long time are going to let our forum be closed? No we won't so make a choice, you're either with us or against us.

·
Banned
692 Posts
IVO

My thoughts exactly. If people on any side feel like insulting others then they should be banned.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hmm

Ok.......Let´s give it a rest!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Ivo....

Right on the mark....my fingers hurt typing all the time about this. So fellas, enough is enough.

If you want our board shut down well then it shows what kind of person you are. As I said, there is so much to look forward to over the next few months why get into petty arguments with those on the other board. We have our country and lets talk about it, not that other country.

This thread is now closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.