Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Bentex, Dandeer, Aron, szovkap,... anybody! :Grand Canyon grand echo in the wilderness:

Beautiful, exciting year isn't it, oh boy, it's so wonderful I'm almost fully depressed and I was planning to do good things this year. Anyway there's a silver lining to all this. You guessed it, the Magyars vs. Bulgaria and the next team up at the plate.

Heard things about the game happening in June or November, anyone heard a specific date and locale?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last thing I heard is somewhen in September. but that may still be subject to change, I guess. the locale would still be Szófia, Levszki Stadion
Thanks ol' buddy, I suppose once we prevail in the first round (fingers crossed) we play your co-religionists and brethren next.

Guess what szovi, I reckon German operators deleted half my homepage at www.magicalmagyars.com and I had more than solid circumstantial evidence beyond the burden to say West Germany was doping in the 1954 WC Final and Puskas Ocsi was onside in the 87th minute and Grosics was flagrantly tackled in mid-air before Rahn scored his first. We did it the legit way, we earned it, we won the 1954 WC Final by 3-2 or a 1-0 by default if the high standards were in place in 1954. I can't wait to add more stuff to it once I gain access to a computer.

·
Registered
56,704 Posts
if we advance, then we‘ll play at home, against the winners of Iceland vs Romania, not sure how they‘re my co-religionists/brethren?

screw the Germs/Doucheberglanders

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if we advance, then we‘ll play at home, against the winners of Iceland vs Romania, not sure how they‘re my co-religionists/brethren?

screw the Germs/Doucheberglanders
I thought juice was somehow in the mix, that's what earlier speculation was I read somewhere. Man it's a tough climb with the away game and the perhaps empty seats at home. Man this year has really gone down as very bad.

Szovi, we're rightly deserving of the '54 WC Cup so I'll keep pressing that issue. Bentex said that footage existed of Ocsi being onside in the 87th and that it mysteriously and conveniently disappeared from the film vault.

·
Registered
56,704 Posts
nah, the draw with us going into the BUL/ISL/ROM group was long ago

we would be rightly deserving the 1930, 1942, 1946 and 1950 world cups too, if we took part in them or if they were to be held

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah, the draw with us going into the BUL/ISL/ROM group was long ago

we would be rightly deserving the 1930, 1942, 1946 and 1950 world cups too, if we took part in them or if they were to be held
Somewhat agree about 1942, 1946, 1950, about 1930... I don't know there were some real monster teams then. Gawddamn the war, Gawddamm the big war before that, Gawddamn all the wars in Europe and all ideological pyramid-scheme zenith extreme right-left wing political dictatorships and their predecessors, the aristocratic pyramid-scheme zenith monarchial-kingship ancient systems.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1930, hmm, I dunno, Sarosi Gyuri wasn't there until 1931 and he was very, very good and I'm not sure how great the supporting cast was in 1930 but I could see us going places in 1930.

Szovkap, take care of yourself. For me Abilify and Remeron work best, the Internet completely destroyed me and family here in the good ol' USA and everyday I'm suicidal and have been living out of BWM for over 3 years on the streets. The Internet is the Serpent, it's a mass global globalist neutralizing technological apparatus of immobilization, physical paralysis and it alters the brain's and mind's very chemistry causing slow vegetation, social isolation demoralization and deep subtle madness if used excessively, in short my life here is almost for all practical senses and purposes over.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Btw, you're somewhat right about juice helping build Magyar foci, MTK and all. Just how much juice played in the Aranycsapat, there was Hidegkuti, the head man as manager, Sebes, the golden voice himself, Szepesi, that's three right there. Were Zakarias Jozsi and Palotas Peter also of juice? They sure built a very flashier team, a real humdinger unstoppable juggernaut, the very best and greatest of them all bar none.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gutmann Béla was also Sebes‘ assistant
The Man, the Myth, the Legend - Bela Guttmann but of course. One of the other assistants Mandi Gyula was perhaps also juice, but do you know if Palotas and Zakarias were juice? Can you verify this, it's important for me to know as I need to upgrade the website with the latest and greatest style and know how, and it's important for the audience to know as well. Please research this: if Mandi, Zakarias and Palotas were of juice and I came to the right main guy to answer this.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Ante, I don't know who the not-so-super mod is but the homepage has been 1/2 chopped off, I suspect a German hacker fanatic cover-up artist to rob me and my brass balls, super-ego, id, super-duper ego and machismo of heady truth. Who is the perverted moddie, why does he care, ...I should tell whoever the punky brewster is: hey pal we won the 1954 World Cup 3-2 or 1-0 by default everything being clean as a whistle.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I came to the right main guy then to verify this: I knew that Mandi was juice. I still strongly feel that Zakarias was also juice with a last name like that straight out of the Old Testament. The rough final tally: Hidegkuti, Sebes, Guttmann, Szepesi, and Mandi, five great accomplished juice. Now I've got to rework the site, finish the whole thing and submit it to FIFA for consideration, we won 1954 fair and square.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts