Xtratime Community banner

881 - 900 of 903 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
He was a whining little tchibb in the second half. But the real reason I'm upset is that he moved to the US. Like what are the expectations, really? Play 10 games per season, score 5 goals, then disappear?

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
Zakor Sanyi said in an interjú that Dallas is a good team for developping further and sign on to a better league from there

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Okay I take your point. At the same time, The léc should be higher for him. Like much higher.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
is what I'm most afraid of. He is way too good to have such a llama career.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Agree the léc should higher. He could disappear playing in most of the leagues our guys play in.. Slovakia, Croatia, Poland and even perhaps Angol NB2, but some of those are at least a slight step up, is Dallas? Feels like a lateral move at best. If it was Atlanta or Seattle you could at least understand wanting to play in front of huge crowds, when there actually were huge crowds allowed.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
If you ask me he should have stayed at MTK for at least one more year, try and play eurofoci. But he is just too damn proud for that. A typical mistake.

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
from what I‘ve got out of Zakor‘s interjú is that it wasn‘t really Szép‘s choice, but Polyak Balázs‘s, the Zsidók‘s sport director. offers came in for him, but they refused them, waiting for a better one, now that was Dallas. they mentioned 2 or 3 examples of players who signed with Dallas at young age, then went on from there as ugródeszka to a top league. it may sound llama for us here now, but if they‘re right in the end it Saul Goodman.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
FC Dallas is rather Saul Goodmanesque:) I think that may apply more to homegrown players, but we'll see. It's not outside the realm of possibility. I guess MTK didn't think they'd get better offers if they held on and tried to sell him later, in say 1-2 years. Perhaps they already have a more promising Sándor Károly akadémista lined up to take his place.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Go Magyar Kupa.
Go Fejér megyei teams.
Go ECL qualification.
Will Újpest have another zero Hungarians lineup?

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
What makes Újpest annoying to you? Is it their glorious magyar foci past being nothing but a distant memory?

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
What makes Újpest annoying to you? Is it their glorious magyar foci past being nothing but a distant memory?
that they play with 11 nevesincs légiós, that irritates me a lot. ok, today there was 1 Csongvai (never heard of him) and 1 subbed -in Szakály Peti, but meh

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Yeah, that's true. Not that Fradi etc are exactly loaded with magyars, but totally understandable reasoning. Right, Csongvai Áron. I have (like his name:)). He's apparently pretty good and is one of the few who have actually managed to step up from the utánpótlás.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
He was also a substitute. I mean at least Fradi have some stable starters like Dibusz.

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
Yeah, that's true. Not that Fradi etc are exactly loaded with magyars, but totally understandable reasoning. Right, Csongvai Áron. I have (like his name:)). He's apparently pretty good and is one of the few who have actually managed to step up from the utánpótlás.
Fradi have at least decent légiósok plus they play at least 3-4 magyars every game, give some to the vâlogatott too.

881 - 900 of 903 Posts