Xtratime Community banner

861 - 875 of 875 Posts

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
OMG where did Gera shoot that penalty?

The youth team got crushed under the immense pressure. Both teams could have won before that plenty of times, though.

Hajrá Honvéd in the Finale!

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
A question for the (super-)philosophers:

-In terms of EL progression do Honvéd or Mezőkövesd have more of a chance? Which is better for magyar foci, if Kispest can try again (if so, hopefully they'll get Craiova again!), or Mezőkövesd with Kutya - who obviously spends a lot of time in the Kutya!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
My mom's and pop's hometown is Mezokovesd, I love Matyofold, spent many summers there growing up, it's a great 100% Magyar town. The Zsori baths are the best. Very surprising how Kovesd jumped out of the gate early and jumped all over the league with a good team, whoever the manager is he is outperforming with limited talent.

·
Registered
57,084 Posts
the Kutya aka Kuttor Attila is a legend, played for many clubs but had his best spells at MTK and Vidi, talent-free terrier type defender, seems like as manager has quite some talent. good guy

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Today is the day! So whatsitgonnabe?

Hajrá Honvéd, tevagyamiénk! <3

#Pisontalegenda
#utánpótlásbanisokított

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Dandeer, did you watch prime time Kovesd-Honved in full? If you did you then know my mom and pop's Mezokovesd is the real deal this magical season, Matyofold a harmadik helyen a jo eg!

100% of my family hails from there but most all the up-and-comers now reside in the good cosmopolitan capitalist capital, felmenek Pestre a 70es, 80as es 90es evekben.

Jol nekiment a kemeny Matyo csapat a nagy BP Honvedra mi? Majdnem nyert! :)

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Craiova would have zero percent chance now.

I saw the last 20 minutes or so, I was playing foci. :)

Mezőkövesd es muy simpático, they can go a long way with this dog attitude.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Mezokovesd will be " El Presidente " which is even better. This season has been a heart warming magical en fuego campaign.

I'm having a somber reflective contemplative day, it's a bit depressing day with Trianon's 100th year today.

The political-historic nation-state map of late 1938 was justice for everybody in Europe, the Allies all agreed.

861 - 875 of 875 Posts