Xtratime Community banner

821 - 840 of 855 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
It is true.

Even though Ujpest are our rivals, the 2 of us being top teams makes it that much more exciting to watch.
:thumbsup:

When Fradi had their probs a few years ago I always said (despite the rivalry) that magyarfoci needs a strong FTC and you are getting close to that now. I believe it's also true that magyarfoci needs a strong Újpest.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Whatever happens and being lila, I am more concerned about us coming back to a consisten up-to-the-top positions performance next year in NB1.

That's what the team has to seriusly focus on after this catastrophic years.
Totally agree. Would be nice to get some Euro games but not that bothered if it doesn't happen, NBI is where the focus needs to be.

..... and Diósgyőr in EL for me, out of the alternative options.

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Oh yeah, I knew he would score after I said that :D He still can't score for sh!t. Simon is way better IMO.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Was a nice goal and he is highly entertaining to watch but usually the end product is not great and Peti gets it dead right:

Simon is way better IMO.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,478 Posts
That is true, even at 22 there is so much more to learn and improve on.

For example most Hungarians never even reach the perfect stage :D

·
Registered
54,643 Posts
kupa final looks like Vidi - Fradi

so if either of them wins, means that MTK will reach Eurofoci qualis even if they finish 4th behind Loki, right?

:proud:

Vidi, Fradi, Loki, MTK in eurofoci seems a promising bunch. sure one of them will make the 2nd quali round. :D

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
kupa final looks like Vidi - Fradi

so if either of them wins, means that MTK will reach Eurofoci qualis even if they finish 4th behind Loki, right?
Is that so? 4th in NB1 should get you nothing more than a used Orban handkerchief:)

·
Registered
9,478 Posts
lmfao :D

If Fradi and Vidi keep up the way they are playing for the CL and EL games, they could go far unless we get paired up with a team from bundasliga... I think for sure they will preform better then they did last year. Fradi has improved drastically since then from what I have seen.

821 - 840 of 855 Posts