Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes well they had the chance to stand up for italy.But proved that they could'nt do it of course.Not even the UEFA cup.after all the crap that we copped from bowing out iin such poor fashion last week of the CL,Interproved that the UEFA Cup is even beyond them.
This was the perfect opportunity for Inter,We took all their stick and they could'nt even deliver in a competition such as the UEFA Cup.So we're called all these types of things.Inter are pure Pathetic.4th place maybe don't count on it.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
well, that's not news. in fact, its closer to fact than opinion. inter is a pathetic team. they celebrated our elimination like they won a damn thing (no not summer friendly cups) and they can't even cut it in europe's 2nd competition.

the 4th spot is too much for them. i said it before and i'll keep saying it. lazio deserve it more than them.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Beppe Severgnini, most of you probably don't know him, is a very famous journalist (Corriere Della Sera) and writer (various bestsellers), one of his last bestsellers is titled "Interismi"; just a few weeks ago on a TV interview said: The thing that pisses me off the most nowdays, is that Milanisti don't even bash on us, they simply give us a pat on the back; this, more than anything else drives me nuts.

What do Interisti think of this? Do you prefer being ignored?

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Diavolo,

I am sure you know and already see and felt that, but there is a diference of being Milanista/Interist from Milano and from all over teh world. Personally, I have never had too many bad thoughts and ideas about Inter ... and how could I, if I dont live there, I have not too many Interfan friends and since I follow all that (around 87) Inter has never be a treath for me and Milan in reality. Of course, I get to bash from time to time for fun, as it is Inter and the Derby and so on, but at the end of teh day its noweher near what you fell there having being raised up as such, teh kinder garden, the shcool, Uni, office, bars, cklubs, on teh street, teh neibours and so on. And I am sure most of teh guys here at XT feel liek I do, both from Inter and Milan side. Am I suppose to hate them or say, laugh them more than I feel like, just b/s I am Milanista and I am suppose to do it, and if I dont do it - then I am not for real? Dont think so ....

PS Just to clarify. I am sure you knwo all that, but i felt like I need to post this in light of soem recent events here. :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
bono said:
Diavolo,

I am sure you know and already see and felt that, but there is a diference of being Milanista/Interist from Milano and from all over teh world. Personally, I have never had too many bad thoughts and ideas about Inter ... and how could I, if I dont live there, I have not too many Interfan friends and since I follow all that (around 87) Inter has never be a treath for me and Milan in reality. Of course, I get to bash from time to time for fun, as it is Inter and the Derby and so on, but at the end of teh day its noweher near what you fell there having being raised up as such, teh kinder garden, the shcool, Uni, office, bars, cklubs, on teh street, teh neibours and so on. And I am sure most of teh guys here at XT feel liek I do, both from Inter and Milan side. Am I suppose to hate them or say, laugh them more than I feel like, just b/s I am Milanista and I am suppose to do it, and if I dont do it - then I am not for real? Dont think so ....

PS Just to clarify. I am sure you knwo all that, but i felt like I need to post this in light of soem recent events here. :)
Maybe, but in your brief vacation in Tuscany you had a brief "taste" of it. Deep down I'm "sure" you agree with me, I would be even more certain of this, if by chance you made it to see the Event, a derby, maybe a derby were Inter finally comes out as a winner (it's bound to happen one day), maybe sitting not far away from a bunch of Inter fans; I'm so "sure" about what I', saying, that the day after that derby you would "hit" back more that me. Furthemore to all the Interisti out their, do you share Beppe Severgnini's view?

P.S. I love any form of bashing, as long as it's not violent or personal, I loved when the Yankee fans "dressed" their Stadium in last years clash Vs Chicago with red socks, I loved when, I think it was Phoenix, at the end of game 6 in the World Series, 2/3 years ago, after beating the Yankees, the song "New York, New York" was "aired" in the Stadium and during that same game a big banner with "Aura is a strip-teaser from Harlem" was shown by Phoenix fans, I love "following" Brazil Vs Argentina, I loved Peppino Prisco (the number one Inter tifoso and Milan basher), I love watching well respected so called celebrities, that have everything in life, from actors to singers, from bankers to writers, from CIO's to Priests go "nuts" for a "illusion" called Football, as someone who is paid to wright once said "The most important of unimportant things".

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all I can say is that we were smashed out of the CL a competition far more tougher than the UEFA Cup.And the Inter supporters were talking like they were the best team going around.And what's happened they could'nt even get into the Semi's of the UEFA Cup.
I also heard we could'nt even beat Boca,Yet when was the last time Inter played in the Intercontinental Cup let alone even the CL FinaL?
I doubt anyone was even born on these Forums when that last happened.Exactly for a side that's struggling to claim 4th spot their fans are raving like they're world beaters.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Schumy, be a freind and drop this attack. Not the right time. :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Beppe Severgnini, most of you probably don't know him, is a very famous journalist (Corriere Della Sera) and writer (various bestsellers), one of his last bestsellers is titled "Interismi"; just a few weeks ago on a TV interview said: The thing that pisses me off the most nowdays, is that Milanisti don't even bash on us, they simply give us a pat on the back; this, more than anything else drives me nuts.

What do Interisti think of this? Do you prefer being ignored?
:howler: :howler: :howler: :thumbsup:
That's it!!!Just a pat on the back suffices from now on!!!:howler:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Diavolo said:
I have quite a few hardcore Interisti friends in Cph., and this is exactly how it is, we used to have heated arguments, nowadays if any arguments at all it's just one-way-traffic - personally I feel words are superfluous, the results speak for themselves and I find this quiet manner is regarded some way as arrogant and provokes the poor fellows even more. Silent bashing - great fun and highly effective. ;)

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
bono said:
Diavolo,

You're 100% correct on this one. Bono, you're my favourite Milanista around here btw. ;)

When i first started following Italian football i only hated 1 team, Obviously Juve for obvious, well known reasons. Year after year this hate built up and till now i still hate Juve more than Milan. In last year's CL final i hoped Milan would win it. I've only started to dislike Milan a few years ago and mainly because of XT Milanisti. I Have only one Rossonero friend here in my country and the majority support Juve/Inter. That's why i didn't hate Milan at first. But you guys have succeeded in doing so, Congrats. :)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
schumy

you always post the right topics at the right time.....so clever you are

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
You're 100% correct on this one. Bono, you're my favourite Milanista around here btw. ;)

When i first started following Italian football i only hated 1 team, Obviously Juve for obvious, well known reasons. Year after year this hate built up and till now i still hate Juve more than Milan. In last year's CL final i hoped Milan would win it. I've only started to dislike Milan a few years ago and mainly because of XT Milanisti. I Have only one Rossonero friend here in my country and the majority support Juve/Inter. That's why i didn't hate Milan at first. But you guys have succeeded in doing so, Congrats. :)
:D :howler:

My answer would be practically word for word exactly the same as this!

I missed the penalty shoot-out at the CL final due to playing 5 a side football, but I was rooting for Milan from start to finish. I practically wet myself with enjoyment watching the highlights.
Sure, I want Inter to beat Milan. But they are, by a significant margin, the lesser of two evils to me.

Nowadays, I'm not so sure though....!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
this tread shouldn´t have been started from the begginig IMHO.

the situation beetween milanisti and interisti needs to get more friendly...its to hostile and deperate as it is now.

i have one comment about this bashing issue that the ppl living in milano refer to when they explain why they keep bashing in here:

if u are a milanista or an interista living in milano ...and get bashed and mocked by the other sets of fans.... sence u gat bashed in the streets of milano ,u should bash and mock back in the streets of milano, not in here IMHO....
note that i dont mean that we get rid of all bashing...ofcorce some banting and bashing is needed to ad some spice into the conversations but the situation beetween milanisti and interisti has gone out of control in here....most ppl come here to discuss soccer ....not to insult eachother.

cheers

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.