Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Not bad I guess. Will have to see them in action though.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

On second thought... i hate them...it's official we are now a Serie B with Serie B jerseys...Errea is terrible.

Im not 100% sure, but I think the terrible red sponsor is killing the look of the jersey.

Couldn't they have made just white lettering with no background?

On a positive not, Cristiano Lucarelli has lost the panza and is looking a lot fitter.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shit, just realized these were posted in the other thread....oh well.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Who's the other guy? Budel?

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
They really are awful.... the shield design looks like something a 3-year-old designed on microsoft paint.

·
Registered
218 Posts

On second thought... i hate them...it's official we are now a Serie B with Serie B jerseys...Errea is terrible.

Im not 100% sure, but I think the terrible red sponsor is killing the look of the jersey.

Couldn't they have made just white lettering with no background?

On a positive not, Cristiano Lucarelli has lost the panza and is looking a lot fitter.
On the third photo,it looks like Lucarelli is wearing a very short skirt:embarass:

·
Banned
275 Posts
In all honesty i am really happy and love these shirts

- black and white crociati for history

- and gialloblu, colours of the province of parma, and the stripes vertically is great! just like our logo.

- great to have two different styled shirts this year, instead of three with same design just different colours.

- i will definately be buying both!

- and also all my friends and others i talk to all say the same ' how we always have the better shirts in the league" i believe these will be, and i am proud of the 08/09 design

·
Registered
114 Posts
I like them! :thumbsup:

Only downside is the color of the Banca Monte part. Red just looks awful, but I'm use to ugly sponsors on our jerseys since Parmalat is gone...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Can't you buy them without logos?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
It might be like last year when the sponser would be an iron on t-shirt transfer... and that looks like what was done there too....

·
Registered
639 Posts
IMO,good design and good-looking.
If you put the home jersey and the away one together(put home one on the left and away one on the right),the combination looks like our team symbol!!
BTW,where is the third one?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does anyone know how i can purchase the new strip. i really want the new giallo blu one, any might get the white also.

cant find much on ebay...

any other sites. or stores in parma..?

im in australia so i cant exactly go pick it up, haha
The only source for the new shirts I know at the moment, shipping worldwide, is the Fair-Play Store at Ebay Italia.
http://search.stores.ebay.de/Fair-Play-Store-E-Shop_parma_W0QQfcdZ2QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ3QQfrtsZ30QQfsnZFairQ2dPlayQ20StoreQ20EQ2dShopQQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsaselZ196472985QQsofpZ0

·
Banned
275 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts