Xtratime Community banner

Madridistas; Which team would you like to reach the final?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know how you guys feel after Barca beat Benfica last night. Do the majority of you support Barca in CL because they're Spanish or no?

I was pretty upset... The only time I ever stood by Barca in my life was against Chelsea this year.. Other than that I hate them with all my life. Adding to that they play Milan.. Another team I hate so one of them is guaranteed in the final which is absolutely painful to see.

Here's to hoping the yellow submarine can pull something off and not make this season entirely miserable for me :stress:

Your thoughts?

PS,, mods dont close merge/this please

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Kiyan said:
I just wanted to know how you guys feel after Barca beat Benfica last night. Do the majority of you support Barca in CL because they're Spanish or no?
I think they'll disagree with you on that ;)

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Kiyan said:

I was pretty upset... The only time I ever stood by Barca in my life was against Chelsea this year.. Other than that I hate them with all my life. Adding to that they play Milan.. Another team I hate so one of them is guaranteed in the final which is absolutely painful to see.

Here's to hoping the yellow submarine can pull something off and not make this season entirely miserable for me :stress:

Your thoughts?

PS,, mods dont close merge/this please
same here.

i dont like milan either, but i sure as hell will be supporting them with all ive got come the semis. them winning is much (thats an understatement) better than barca winning it. althoug unlikely i certainly will be sitting there fingers crossed.

i also hope villareal do win it somehow. arsenal is not that hard of a task really, as we have played them we can compare. although against juve, arse were a completly different team to the one that showed up in the 2nd lg against us. they played football.

·
Registered
831 Posts
two of my most hated teams Milan and Barca will be in CL semis. Out of this two I hate Milan more so I hope Barca wins the tie.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Barcelona aren't Spanish.

Go Villareal and go AC.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Catalunya is not Spain, right?

I think everybody hated Chelsea and didn't care if Barca knocked them out, but I hate Barca with a passion and I hope they burn against Milan.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
I never disliked Chelsea, because I know how much Barça hated Mourinho. :D

I could imagine whom the majority of Spain would support if the final ended up being Villareal vs Barça. I mean, which team seems more spanish?:howler:

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
L-Pheno said:
Catalunya is not Spain, right?
Last time I took a look on Wikipedia Catalonia was included in Spain. I don't bet for it in a question of 2 years, though.
Certainly the only thing that makes me think about who I want in the final is that Milan could win his 7th title, while it would be only Barça's 2nd. Anyway I hope Milan win the semifinal and lose against Villarreal or Arsenal

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Well, as an ex-Madrista, I have to say I'm a bit sick and tired of hearing about Barcelona. Barcelona this, Barcelona that, enough already. Plus it's the club that everyone loves to support, purely because of the "underdog", "oppressed", "discriminated" image they have, they get all the pity votes, they're such a hip club to support that everyone neutral seems compelled to do it, like the stupid obsession with Che Guevarra, people wearing his face on a t-shirt without knowing anything about him.

So I want a Milan-Villarreal final.

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
:howler: How sweet would it be, to win the cup in Paris.
:howler: Seeing you already made a crying thread.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Interesting thread :)

P.S. In Italy, every single Inter or Juve fan will be rooting for Barca :tongue:

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
This thread will come back haunting you guys if Barca end up winning it. I can't believe your giving them this satisfaction. :D

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Hasuni said:
This thread will come back haunting you guys if Barca end up winning it. I can't believe your giving them this satisfaction. :D
:D I know, it´s like having an official crying thread :D

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Culéd said:
Ex-Madrista? :confused::pp
Yes, sounds funny doesn't it :) I did like them in the past, but then the Perez circus started and Ronaldo's purchase was the last straw, I no longer sympathize with them. I don't support any club in Spain, but I took a liking to Valencia when I was there on holiday..

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
numerodix said:
Yes, sounds funny doesn't it :) I did like them in the past, but then the Perez circus started and Ronaldo's purchase was the last straw, I no longer sympathize with them. I don't support any club in Spain, but I took a liking to Valencia when I was there on holiday..
Is there a chance then that you will abandone us if Capello signs a new contract to say 2009? :scared:

1 - 20 of 211 Posts