Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I read that we wont allow Heinze to join up with the NT

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read that we wont allow Heinze to join up with the NT
excellent. i read they want to call him up, didnt know if hes going or not, hence the star next to his name.

Robinho is 24, why is he being called up? but i guess they count him as 23 from the time of the qualifiers and thus he's eligible.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
when Inter refuse to allow Burdisso , Bayern refuse to allow Demichelis and Depor refuse to allow coloccini

why should Real allow Heinze !!?

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
theres an age limit? then Heinze cant go anyway? :confused:

·
20,440 Posts
oh ok. thanx for clarification :)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
We already blocked Heinze from going, no need to worry. The reasoning is apparently because Cannavaro is hurt, Garay is loaned out, and Pepe and Metzelder would be the only CBs available.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Higuain wasn't picked eventually.
thats strange! anyone know why? He already played for the full NT, surely he deserves a place in Olympic team

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
thats strange! anyone know why? He already played for the full NT, surely he deserves a place in Olympic team
The Olympic squad is only 18 players, not 23 like in the world cup or the Euro, so it's harder to be included.

Here are the 5 forwards they took:

Forwards: Diego Buonanotte (River Plate), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli), Angel Di Maria (Benfica).

Messi, Lavezzi and Aguero obviously deserved to be there, never seen the other two.

I'm fine with the fact Higuain will have a full pre-season with us, it will improve his chances to get minutes when the season starts.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I'm happy Pipita will not be joining the NT we get him for preseason

I have a great feeling about this boy and I think he will take the next step this season!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Argentina already has Román as one of the older players. I wonder if there is place for heinze among the other two.

·
20,440 Posts
Madridistas @ Olympia

Hey guys,

olympic football started today.

Marcelo started for Brazil, that won 1-0 over Belgium by a minimum effort.

Right now the game Holland-Nigeria starts and Drenthe is in the starting XI. ...

·
20,440 Posts
sorry didnt remember :stress: FMs please merge it

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Drenthe is incredible. iam amazed that someone like baptista plays before him, gobsmacked really. hes the most decisive player in this dutch side, so dangerous.

how did he not play more than a handful of games. shame on you schuster, shame on you.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
how did he not play more than a handful of games. shame on you schuster, shame on you.
so true ... I so agree although I believe in Schuster but prefering Baptista over Drenthe is blasphemy

and he wont be give much time this season as well lets hope he is loaned out this season

1 - 20 of 93 Posts