Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, guys and gals, like it was planned a long time before, a RM net by the XT family of the RM board.

Please, all those who have own webpages, please tell here. The idea is to bind them together to a web and extra from a starting site which Mills is ready to create :kiss:. XT will be our official board then.

Anybody else who likes to help or has ideas please tell here!

Hope you like my idea.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
this is a great idea that has been long over due, when I look back and see the members we lost after XT was shut down and the frantic days that followed it will be a good resources for La Familia to regroup in case any unseen events should occure:rollani:

great job

Heike & Mills:star: :star:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
here i am. :)
i can help in some aspects such as
translating and finding info. from chinese to english,
finding videos, pic. and other materials,
and talking about real in hk etc.. :D

but i have mock exam on 26/2 and public exam in aprial. ;)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
How is it actually going to work/how is it structured? Not sure I fully understand, can someone explain? :)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
NOt sure about webspace, but I can pass you the photos and videos I shot when I´m in Madrid.. ;)

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as webspace costs money, at least the one without or with just a few ads, my idea is to link all the already existing sites together closely to a big RM-web. This of course is only working when the webmasters of these sites want it and tell me their interest here or in pm. Every site that participates in will profit I think.

of cause, if someone wants to take part in it with getting more webspace we can all profit from, and it would be a great help too. All help is welcome.

Also we need a name for our baby. Any idea?

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Love this idea! :cool: i would like to help though im not sure i can.

Hala Heike and Mills! :happy:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
And if something goes wrong they can all disappear at once :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
eugenius said:
And if something goes wrong they can all disappear at once :)
how would this be possible?

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where are labas, aurelie, juhana and all those who have an own RM/player site? NOT INTERESTED?

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm... no interests so far from the hosts of other RM-sites. As I said before my guess with that XT-net does only work with them. But when there is no interest I cant do anything.

But I wasnt LaBlanca, if I didnt have a plan B in my pocket. :tongue: I anyway wanted to upgrade my site, and Mills and Shayan are already present in this. As the site meanwhile is so big, I hardly can take control of, I offer to share it with you.

The name is Realmania, but if you want, we can change it to a name you choose here. Im not sure if I'll get a second adress with the upgrade, but I expect that. If not, it will remain www.madridismo.net as main URL.

I'll bring the site online next week (if everything goes well) in english as a first step. Everyone who has ideas please tell me.

The site also will become dynamic in parts (php) with the upgrade. That will make it easier for you to enter news or rumors without needing to know about html, Java Script, or any other internet based language... (should you still know about html, please tell me too!)

If you like the idea, it will be great...as I'd get support, and The XT-forum a site, finally.

Please tell me your thoughts. :)

PS. I still leave the thing with the Network in my mind, maybe as a future project...

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
La Blanca, I hope we can get this project off the ground. :star:
not sure what I can do but give support.

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok... when you like to help me get me as many links by RM-sites and player-sites (with the name of the sites and the language) as you can. You can also write editorials... shayan, how about you? Or maybe Mo this time? Also I need someone who regularly does match-reports.

so, who wants to help me with that?

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gwydno, Mills... anyone of you who knows Madrid perfectly, could do a Guide to RM fans that want to visit Madrid?
- How to come to the stadium
- How to get tickets
- how to come to the training ground
- when is training
- where to get RM-merchandize
- a little Madrid guide

how about that? Thank you in advance!

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Real_Madrid said:
i would like to help too :)
hmmm...ive got an idea in my mind about a section -what former RM-stars do now- if you can find anything of it...it would be a great help!

please, mods, would you recall this board into Real Madrid web by Xtratimers? We NEED A NAME for our BABY!!!

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
sounds encouraging!:)

1 - 20 of 218 Posts