Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read on the official juve site (newspapers section) that real madrid had offered us 45million for zizou, but that juve officials wanted 65m. that means that if they do offer that amount of money, zidane will be theirs!!!:(:mad:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Don't worry. It ain't so. (at least for the moment)

As omaraj said, it's in the NEWSPAPERS section, meaning just another rumor for the moment. The spanish press will hit on this immediatelly the moment something will start to move... and they haven't. :(

Furthermore, our president is currently too busy selling Redondo...

FU(CK YOU PEREZ.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Listen to Hala. This is not the first time we hear about this. Real is NOT going to buy Figo and Zidane in the same season. Zizou will be even more expensive than Figo as it is too, and despite the obvious contradiction buying Figo, Perez seems genuinely interested in cutting Real's depths.
Zidane will stay, and besides I consider Barcelona a much more likely destination should he infact leave.

Ciao.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Everyone associated with the club knows that
Zidane is not worth selling for any amount of
money.As far as reals interest goes I am positve
that they would be eager to sign Zidane,however
I believe Moggi when he says Juve with the exception
of Athirson are finished negotiating in the transfer
market.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Zidane is linked with barca and real everyday. Real Madrid don't have enough cash to sign Zizou anyway. As Glen said, Barcelona seems more likely, he and his family wants to live on the coast. He'll stay for another year in juventus. I'm sure.

S

·
0 Posts
If a big club like Juventus should sell a good player, the only reason would be if they could buy anyone better or which in Juves case are buying someone younger who has equal skills. The only possible replacement for Zidandes playmaker role would be Veron or Totti and we all know that are not going to happen. Maybe next year if Oneill can fill in Zizous shoes this season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts