Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real Madrid have made a £90 million bid for veron (www.worldsoccernews)

1. First of all is this kind of bid possible?
2. Can Lazio refuse a bid of this magnitude?
3. If we sell Veron for this kind of cah, we can get Rivaldo and Figo both

Can anyone clear up this rumors?

FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
First of all, when you write "£" do you mean Lira or the obvious British pound,(big difference). I think that could not be accurate, maybe they mean Pesetas. Anyways, I thought that 75 million ($US) was outragious, Imagine £90 million. Veron, and no other player is worth that much.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Well, with that large amount of money (either $75 million or £90 million) Lazio should accept it.
Although Veron is one of my favourite, by we are getting Fiore, Giannichedda or even Figo. I wonder where did Cragnotti get the money to sign those players.

It's kind a sad to see him leave, but if we get a new player, i mean very good player to replace him (eg: Fiore) i don't mind to let him go if the price is right.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
You guys really dissapoint me. I see Pierre is a veteran at this board and how can you even accept such an absurdness?! Real madrid and 90 mln $ or L! We have around 150 mln$ debt, so don't you guys find it rather difficult for us to muster up another 90 mln!? hehe, I think it is, but you be the judge:D

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
that's why.. I don't think you'll have a sufficient amount of money to get Veron from us, unless you sell one of your favourite players, such as Raul, Anelka, Mori or Carlos.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
90 million pounds? **** me dead no player will be worth that much till 2005 atleast.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Where does Cragnotti get the money you ask? For starters he just sold a milk-something in Rome to Tanzi for 1800 billion liras. That would be about $900 million. The money spent on Lazio and Parma by Cragnotti and Tanzi are peanuts compared to the sums they normally deal with.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally somebody who realizes money is not an issue for the presidents of big clubs. Grazie Verdi

FORZA LAZIO

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
For 90 Million DOLLARS i would definately sell Veron to Real Madrid.
Their are certain amounts which you simply cannot ignore.
Real are the suckers in this deal, and if they'll give us 90 Million Dollars, than i say: go for it!
I like Veron very much, and he's a fantastic player, really. But think what we can do with 90 Million Dollars. It's Absurd.
Of Course, if the coin is Lira or Pesata, than it's a ridicules amount.
90 Million Pesatas means: 507,070.82 dollars. get real.
90 Million Italian Lira means: 43,572.6 dollars. c'mon!!!!
90 Million Great Britain Pounds means: 134,910,000 dollars.... ABSURD!!!

For 90 Million Dollars (couldn't be GBP, nor any other coin) i would sell Veron. It's an outrageous amount, but if cragnotti is smart enough, and that rumour is true, than Veron must go.

[Edited by Laziali All The Way! on 15-07-2000 at 17:40]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts