Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.Zoomsoccer.com

Has reported that new Real Madrid President F. Perez has taken to the young Liverpool striker and hopes to seal the young Liverpool striker in a transfer and join former Liverpool Macca.

European Champions!

·
Registered
708 Posts
why bother posting rumours that we all know won't occur. And the article I read said 26 milllion pounds. Yeah right. Try adding a 1 in front of that number.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bulldog, not looking to start rumors that why I included the web address for those of us this effects. I agree he will never play in Madrid and hoenetly not sure why Real would want him. We have far pressing matters to take care of in getting a solid defender.

·
Registered
818 Posts
The truth is that Read Madrid are really interested in Owen. They are preparing to come out with that kind of money as stated, but Houllier has said that Owen is not for sale - that's the purpose of commiting the player to a long term contract some time back.

D

·
0 Posts
Owen can go to Real, as long as Raul goes to Liverpool. :)

Both are simply wishful thinking :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
He won't leave now, - However the same may not be true when there is only a year left on his contract. (Which I think is in two years time)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I'm sure Owen can see that this LFC team is going places, if the improvements continue, he'll just extend his contract!:)

·
Registered
818 Posts
The Owen thing seems to have die down a bit in the past two days. I hope it does not resurface, though I do believe that Real are interested in buying him. The boy is not new to interests from continental clubs, with Lazio reportedly interested in him for two pre-seasons running since 1998. But funny these speculations (Owen leaving) always appear BEFORE the season begins.

They also say McManaman is surplus to requirements at Real now following Figo's arrival.

I think you'll get what I mean :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts