Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The injustices of the "Saudi FA" (more like the Hilal Ahli lobby) continue. They have just decided to strip Ittihad and Nassr from representing Saudi in the Asian Champions League and replaced them with Hilal and Ahli. Stating that the AFC stipulates that 2002 champion should go rather than 2001. What Bull****. The AFC doesn't have a say. They didn't say anything when the two year rule was first implemented. They didn't complain in any of the subsequent years that it was implmeneted. And didn't complain when the Saudi FA decided to give the ACC representation to Hilal instead of the champions Ittihad when Ittihad won the treble.

F*** U SAFA
F*** U AFC
F*** U Hassan Jamjoum you coward. You sat there and didn't say anything you traitor

To hell with Saudi football. To hell with the national team. While the FA is the way it is there isn't football in Saudi. There isn't a real NT just a collection of players preffered by officials. There aren't representatives in club tournaments, only teams that get gifted titles by the FA, and gifted representation by the FA. THERE IS NO FOOTBALL IN SAUDI WHILE SAFA ACTS IN THIS WAY

1998/99 ACC
2001/02 The Arab club cup
2001/02 Gulf club cup
2002/03 ACL

And the black history continues...

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
:wth: :frustrat:

Pathetic :yuck: man i just wish there is some rule or way FIFA can investigate such things. Would be so cool to find the 12840938 incidents of favouritisim for Hilal and have them banned for life :D

Disgusting...and the disgrace continues....:eek:

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And they were exposed by Farouq bouzo on TV yesterday.
He said that the AFC doesn't impose any choice of nominees and that it is entriely at the discretion of the FA.

Strongly worded letter from the AFC my a$$ , They just shifted goal posts to suit their darlings

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Darlings?

Come on Ahmed, you know it could have been Ohud who won the cup and they still would have done this for the crap that is known as Hilal :yuck:

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vampire Lestat said:
Darlings?

Come on Ahmed, you know it could have been Ohud who won the cup and they still would have done this for the crap that is known as Hilal :yuck:
exactly... Hilal are the darlings of the FA

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Oh :eek:

I thought you mean Ahli and Hilal.

They should just call it "Al Dawri Al Hilali Al Mumtaz" :doh:

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mo,

although Hilal is their no1 concern, lets not forget that Ahli have as well been given a few sweeties by papa FA this season. Remember the Arab club cup?

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
HiJazzey said:
mo,

although Hilal is their no1 concern, lets not forget that Ahli have as well been given a few sweeties by papa FA this season. Remember the Arab club cup?
Maybe...well, they needed to pay them back for the maskharah that happened in the final of al mo2sis cup! :D

Btw, did you see Abdul-Rahman Bin Saud on MBC last Thursday? the guy is brilliant! :D the only person who can say the truth about Hilal and not give a da*n! :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Ahmed,

Did you hear Abdul-Rahman Bin Saud's comments on this on Tuesday? :dielaugh:

He says isn't it amazing that the FA is saying they received the order from the AFC on Sunday, when everyone knows that on Sunday's the AFC offices are not open! :howler:

Gotta love this guy....fadi7 al hilal and he sticks it to them any chance he can! :D :cool:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well, at least we have a better chance at winning the trophy:D :D

Seriously, what is going on is very disturbing. We've heard alot about favouratism etc.. but nothing even remotely as abvious as this one. Interstingly, Nawaf bin Faisal, Waleed bin Badr and Turki bin Khaled (all Nasrawis) are in on it. It is more than simple favoratism. I mean, they could have gotten away with nominating Hilal and Ittihad as league winners and avoided this problem.

The injustices done to Ittihad this season are numerous and can not be ignored. To me it seems as if every body is ganging up on Ittihad more than simply favoring Hilal. The exception is Abdul Rahman bin Saud, but then, most Nasrawi A3daa sharaf are trying to get rid of him.

I don't see Ittihad doing anything illegal this year. But they did commit several mistakes and did indeed start this "bone breaking" war. Prior to this year relations between Hilal and Ittihad were fine. Then suddenly, Al-Blowi signs Khamees, dines with Abdul Rahman bin Saud the same day and states the following day that he is going to sign more Hilali players. Players have moved from one big team to another, but the way Blowi conducted it was strange as if sending a message to Hilal. Then, he states after beating Riyadh with ten goals that he has paid three month salaries for Riyadh players and then convinces Abha and Shoala to move their matches to Jeddah. These acts are not illegal, but many viewed it as some type of bullying. Ofcourse, putting an 'X' on the SAFA website didn't help either. Ahli had suffered before, but that did not affect their nationalist feelings.

It is a shame that Saudi football has descended to this level. As a Saudi before being Hilali it disgusts me the fact that clubs have become play things for the rich and famous and means to conduct their own personal vendettas.

A note to Mo,

I really have no problem with your opinions, in fact I enjoy reading them even if don't agree with a lot of them, but calling a whole football club crap is totally uncalled for. Hilal does not only stand for the few officials and players that you hate.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Adel,

If we are talking players, they have great players. im a big fan of Nawaf, and through history they had many great ones. Still, some are way overrated (Jam'an) and it pisses me to see them called for our NT and making a disgrace, just because they wear a blue shirt.

The club isn't crap in terms of how they play, but how openly they get favours everywhere and everytime, and how the media still try to make up stuff to cover up :rolleyes:

This year was the icing on the cake, you admitted yourself how bad that final was. Put yourself in a non-Hilali shoes and i believe you won't feel much different then i do bro :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
:) hi,

The real reason for droping Ittihad and NAsser from reperesnting SA in the Asia Cup is to give a reaction to what Itthiahd did when Khamis Owairan left Hilal to Ittihad.

as u know hilalis controls the FA.

how this comes????? Ittihad won both Crown Prince cup and the League cup and don't reperesent SA in any of the championships .

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Nero,

Wainak ya abu al-shabab? :) exams or what?

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
welcome back,

you were certainly away for a long time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Assalamu 3alaikum,

Greetings freinds,

First let me say hello to you all since I havnt actually posted here before, although I frequently visit, and some of you might remember me from CNNSI, although it seems you've changed your names and I cant recognize you. And since its WC time you will be seeing more of me, so I hope I dont become galag 3alekum :D

My freind Hijazzy,

First off, I'm an Ahlawi, just so you know, and have great respect for al itti7ad, I'm not a blind Ahlawi and I want the best for Saudi soccer and enjoy it when ANY of our clubs succeed. And I agree that Itti7ad was given a bad rap this season. I also strongly agree that there is a powrfull Hilali "Loby" at the SAFA. But we cant blame everything on that.

As for the FA choosing Ahli and Hilal, if they said it was a letter from the AFC, then thats almost certainly not true, if it was sent on a sunday.

But, correct me if i'm wrong, arn't Saudi teams "delayed" one year in the Asian championships?. If that is the case, I assume they have to fix it somehow, which means skipping a year. They had to do it sooner or later, no?. How is this usually solved, if it ever happened elswhere?.

Just a thought, Dont get too angry at me :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Faisal! :happy:

Great to see you hear man! :cool:

In case you don't remember me, its Mohammed from the CNN forums as well (Mo). Do you remember our classic battles with bash-mal-ummo-da3i? :D

Really good to see all the Saudis from CNN here now (Ahmed, Adel and Faisal). :) Looking forward to hear from you :)

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Faisal,

Welcome welcome :happy:

You've finally decided to join us :party: :jester: .

I'm Ahmad K BTW. Vampire is Mohammed Al Al Einstein :D and Dossary is M Adel.

As regarding the asian champions league spots...

Well they certainly wouldn't do it the way our FA did it. Ideally they should have a playoff between the two sets of representatives. At the very least, they should've decided that at the beginning of the season or even the beginning of the golden square. Our FA only decided to do it WEEKS after the end of the season after Ittihad and Nassr were told that they were nominated and to prepare a delegation for the draw. The Hilali lobby decided to whine "it's not fair :crybaby: " and like with the 30% rule hey presto they change the regulations :mad: and drop our names.

In the end of the day we're the team that gets shunted in ACC participation, and Hilal has been the main benefactor:

last 10 ACC participants, with corresponding Champions:

year : League champion : ACC participant
92 : Shabab
93 : Shabab
94 : Nassr : Shabab
95 : Nassr : Shabab
96 : Hilal : Nassr
97 : Ittihad : Nassr
98 : Hilal : Hilal
99 : Ittihad : Hilal
00 : Ittihad : Hilal
01 : Ittihad : Hilal, Ittihad
02 : Hilal : Ittihad
03 : --- : Hilal , Ahli

Ittihad champions 4 times, plays 2
Hilal champions 3 times, plays 5

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
HiJazzey said:
Faisal,
Vampire is Mohammed Al Al Einstein
:mad: :frustrat: :fero:

:)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hala Faisal:)

It's nice to hear from you again. Please be generous with your posts. You Ahlawis don't know how to boast.:D :D

Dossary = M. Adel :D :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts