Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want to read some weird **** go the Croatian forum and have a look at the thread "Tudor out of World Cup" I really don't know what they are on about.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I have read it. It's not really surprising because most of the guys posting in that topic disliked our team already, now they think they have a reason.

·
Registered
22,667 Posts
F-Juve

Why wouldn't we be mad? Lippi didn't care if Tudor got hurt becasue he knows that Tudor would lead Croatia past Italy AGAIN.

Remember when we beat you in Turin 2-1 for Euro qualifying in 96? That was sweet.

But if we beat you now, without our star Tudor...now that will be extra sweet. We can then tell Lippi to shove it up his butt. and that Igor is leaving Juve for a bigger club.

Until June 8th...

CIAO

·
Registered
45 Posts
your absolutely right oija? poor croatia w/o tudor won't win the world cup as they are so heavily favored to do so. and what's more they will not be in a position to beat italy,a country that we all know is such a modest power in the sport having won a mere 3 w-cups. plus w/such a weak league and all especially when compared to the mighty croatian league, you are so right in all in blaming the italians for croatia's misfortune. but not to worry in that i hear the croatian's are still favored to win it all. they've built the crux of their team on the very successful '98 team that as you pointed out dealt italy that massive upset in qualifying-a truly historic win!! not to mention w/such a youthful squad w/ players such as prosinicki,sukur,boban,jarni,& boksic italy should be so jealous. i mean nesta is only half the player of simic,right? please!!! go pick on the serbs,a more realistic adversary.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
This thread is not going in a good direction so it's closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.