Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miss,is it true that Nikos Machlas has torn his ligaments and will be out of action for 5 months?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

X

·
0 Posts
out for 5months!?!?!??
wow that's quite a lot! :(

anyway how did that happen!?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
It's true. Maybe even 6 months. It happened after a clash with NEC's goalkeeper Roorda.

But Ajax isn't lost. At the start of the season, they had Machlas and Arveladze. Both are good strikers. Everyone had their own thought about it (Ajax, only playing one central striker, had to move one to the bench), but in the end there never was a "contest" between the two of them. Arveladze was soon injured a out for a few months, and just when he returns, Machlas is injured.

D

·
0 Posts
He won't be in action this season anymore, but he will definitely be back before next season's half-way stage, he will not miss much of next season, I'm sure.
At least he won't have to worry about missing Euro 2000.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish he had to worrie... :(

Machlas was operated today by Argiris Mitsou,one of the best surgerers in Europe.The operation went extremely well and he may be back to train in a record time of 3 months!!!!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Ah well, Amo.

You just have to see it from a Vitesse supporter, then you know how I think of him.
I loved him when he played at my town, he scored everything

He sucked at the last games he played for Ajax, I just dont get it how that has happened.
Does he also played real bad for the Greece team, if he played?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts